Detroit Modies - who else is planning on being at the Sate Theater Aug. 2nd???

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby IndyMode » Thu May 15, 2003 10:15 am

Who is going to join me, Ginspu and Carein??? Image
IndyMode

Postby Rebecca Carson » Thu May 15, 2003 11:05 am

Well girls, this may be one instance where I actually hook up with yer. I may be dragging Dave-Slave along with me, you just never know!
Rebecca Carson
DMMB Survivor

Postby IndyMode » Thu May 15, 2003 11:23 am

*bounces up and down*

Yay yay yay yay Image

It would be great to see you gals down here!

PS - so what did ya think of the Alias finale Image
IndyMode

Postby Rebecca Carson » Thu May 15, 2003 11:28 am

I honestly thought I was having an out of body experience (much like Syd) during the last two minutes.

People thought it was so cool to throw a rench like that but honestly, I'm fearful the show is getting a bit too ridiculous and soapy. So I will leave judgement to Season Three, but I kinda dread it.
Rebecca Carson
DMMB Survivor

Postby IndyMode » Thu May 15, 2003 11:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SweetestPerfection:
I honestly thought I was having an out of body experience (much like Syd) during the last two minutes.

People thought it was so cool to throw a rench like that but honestly, I'm fearful the show is getting a bit too ridiculous and soapy. So I will leave judgement to Season Three, but I kinda dread it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I just sat at the TV with my mouth agape for like 10 minutes trying to figure out what the hell happened. I hope they resolve this in some manner that makes sense. They better not pull a Dallas. BTW - I borrowed the avatar you use over at depeche-mode.com to use on OCHW if that is okay.

We should try getting Boosie and Pleasure here for the Detroit show to - we would have an awesome group to run amuck in Detroit for the weekend Image
IndyMode

Postby IndyMode » Thu May 15, 2003 11:47 am

And any Chicagoans want to join us the net day in D-town?
IndyMode

Postby Ginspu » Thu May 15, 2003 1:23 pm

OMG, SweetP! I was just thinkin' of you and the Dave-Slave the other day, as I saw Venus Hum credited on the new Blue Man Group CD.

Yay! Part-tay in D-Town! Image
Ginspu

Postby IndyMode » Thu May 15, 2003 2:20 pm

My coworker keeps talking about going to Chicago and Detroit...going to both is so very tempting....so very tempting...I wonder if we'd get a 'repeat' of the Exciter tour...Is Dave the 'singing in the hotel lobby' type? Image
IndyMode

Postby Rebecca Carson » Thu May 15, 2003 3:36 pm

Spu - have you picked up the VH album? It's fab!!

Honestly, considering your show is on a Saturday night and I need to head to Motor Town sometime this summer, I think I can manage it, Dave-Slave or not. It's better than Montreal - which I would have to get a hotel plus it's two nights in a row, which means I would have to fly back the day after to make it to Toronto. And I just want to see you dear peeps!

I gotta say hello on your board Indy. You are welcome to any of my avatars!
Rebecca Carson
DMMB Survivor

Postby Goregirl » Thu May 15, 2003 3:55 pm

I am going to the Detroit show with Missa. I am flying out to Rochester Hills for vacation and this show will hit right when I am there.
Goregirl
DMMB Survivor

Next

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters