101 Special Evening

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby Windscreen1 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:48 pm

Hi,

Just bought tickets to 101 special evening. Anyone eles ordered theirs yet. What questions do you think we should put to Fletch? What are the chances of Dave and Martin turning up - how cool would that be !!!!!!!!!! Image
Windscreen1

Postby tony b » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:53 pm

Snagged a couple of tickets myself today - well it's gotta be done. I work all over the Midlands and the North but seeing as I am half-man, half-Peugoet I will do my best to make sure that my bum will be placed firmly in a cinema seat in the West End come 8 o'clock!

See ya there! Image
tony b

Postby tony b » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:00 pm

still can't spell Peugeot even though I've driven the equivalent of several times the circumference of the planet in one...

Questions to Fletch:

Where would you recommend to eat out in London now your restaurant's closed? Image

How much did you get for the missing footage? Image
tony b

Postby andie777 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:45 am

Hello

Got my ticket, yaaaaaaay! Getting excited now... and I think if Dave & Martin turned up I'd have a squealing fit!

andie777

Postby ULTRAGIRL » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:49 am

I'm very very jealous of you all. There's no way I could make it with work and holiday and other committments. Hope you all have a great time - jammy buggers.
ULTRAGIRL
DMMB Survivor

Postby steveokenobi » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:06 am

Woohooo, got my Ticket Image...

My question to Fletch would be:

With Alan being an classically trained musician and Martin a complete natural Were you always the one in the school orchestra that played the triangle !!!!

See you all next week...
steveokenobi

Postby enomad » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:55 pm

so chuffed, i thought they would all be gone but mananged to get tickets! can we confirm fletch is "actually" there or if his intro & q & A are from previous film footage? If he is there do you think he will hang around to sign autographs as there is only 420 of us? i hope he doesnt get any stupid questions as he is probably the most critiscied member. i am there to give fletch full cheers & respect for everything he is doing- what a great bloke in a great band!
see you all there!!!
enomad

Postby Windscreen1 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:15 pm

Hi,

I am so with you with that. I give big respect to Fletch and was really disappointed at Exciter tour when Dave was really praising Martin for his input into the evening but Fletch wasn't even mentioned. Not sure whether its because he doesen't like limelight so might be doing Dave an injustice. Image Image Image
Windscreen1

Postby ~Replicess~ » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:37 am

We'll be there Image

C U day after tomorrow!
~Replicess~
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby andie777 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:15 am

Does anyone fancy a swift half beforehand? Image

No worries if ya don't!

andie777

Next

Return to Depeche Mode Related