The alleged "social event"

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

The alleged "social event"

Postby scaryaskari » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Anyone ever end up hearing about plans for a "social event" for the top placers in the stupid pre-sale? I thought Strobelabs mentioned something along those lines in a tweet following the sale.

Curious as I ended up being #3 in Denver.
scaryaskari

Re: The alleged "social event"

Postby laceyalley80+ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:52 am

I wasn't aware of a social event?? I just thought it was a meet and greet before the concert. I placed #1 in Dallas and was contacted by someone from the DM group.
"If God has a master plan, That only he understands...I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through."
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby vflex28 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:55 am

I wish there was a social event. I only placed 16th in Denver though. I got great tickets so I'm happy.
vflex28

Postby scaryaskari » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:23 am

laceyalley80+ wrote:I wasn't aware of a social event?? I just thought it was a meet and greet before the concert. I placed #1 in Dallas and was contacted by someone from the DM group.

So way back before they made their tweets private, Strobelabs replied to several fans who had been in the top 10 that a social event was in the works. Everyone was assuming soundcheck invites. But there's been no communications since. Go figure...
scaryaskari

Postby laceyalley80+ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:57 pm

scaryaskari wrote:
laceyalley80+ wrote:I wasn't aware of a social event?? I just thought it was a meet and greet before the concert. I placed #1 in Dallas and was contacted by someone from the DM group.

So way back before they made their tweets private, Strobelabs replied to several fans who had been in the top 10 that a social event was in the works. Everyone was assuming soundcheck invites. But there's been no communications since. Go figure...

Ahhh gotcha! My email just said I would get details closer to the concert date. Don't give up hope!! :) I do think the whole way it was handled though was awful! I never want to go through that again!
"If God has a master plan, That only he understands...I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through."
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby Drhunz » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 am

I placed number 4 in Salt Lake City and was told there would be something special at the show. There wasn't. However, I had great seats on the 5th row, center. It was a great performance from a great band. It was hard to stay disappointed after the show started.
Drhunz

Postby Westcoastsummergirl » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Thanks Drhunz for the update and information, as I too got #4 in San Jose, CA. I'm thankful that I have air in my lungs, food in my belly and a nice roof over my head at night. I was hoping to say thank you in person, row 3 is where I will say it. Blessed to have an opportunity to be there!
Westcoastsummergirl

Return to Global Spirit Tour