Those who got #1 for their city

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Those who got #1 for their city

Postby DevotedSince1985 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Are you getting to meet the band? I hope they gave some code for backstage passes.
DevotedSince1985
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Re: Those who got #1 for their city

Postby ASeaOfSins » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Haven't heard anything about the Meet & Greet yet. Nothing special about my code that I can see. Emailed Strobe and haven't received a response yet. No special Meet & Greet email either.
ASeaOfSins
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby DevotedSince1985 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:44 pm

ASeaOfSins wrote:Haven't heard anything about the Meet & Greet yet. Nothing special about my code that I can see. Emailed Strobe and haven't received a response yet. No special Meet & Greet email either.

Fingers crossed you get something extra special for getting to #1
DevotedSince1985
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby laceyalley80+ » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:16 pm

I got #1 for Dallas. I ended up getting front row when I bought my tickets. I contacted Strobe about the meet and greet and they said I will be receiving info about it in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
"If God has a master plan, That only he understands...I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through."
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby ASeaOfSins » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 am

laceyalley80+ wrote:I got #1 for Dallas. I ended up getting front row when I bought my tickets. I contacted Strobe about the meet and greet and they said I will be receiving info about it in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

AHA! I was wondering who kept beating me Dallas. You're the reason I switched to Austin at the last minute and got #1 there. I have to know - what did it take to win Dallas? I could not get past #3 there.
ASeaOfSins
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby djbob » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:38 am

it is quite well known for almost all concerts sold by TM and LN you can get front row packages for $1,000 or so, and the next few rows for half of that, along with some goodies, souvenirs, appetizers before the show, etc...

knowing that, i totally did not understand the purpose of spending $2k in cd's to get to the first few positions in each city?

maybe first if you think attending the meet and greet is worth this? Even then, for having seen some of the meet and greets in the extras of the dvd's, we are talking fans lining up and the boys shaking their hand and say hi one by one, then leave. it is not like you get to hang out with them for any significant amount of time.
djbob
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby cleveland » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:27 pm

djbob wrote:it is quite well known for almost all concerts sold by TM and LN you can get front row packages for $1,000 or so, and the next few rows for half of that, along with some goodies, souvenirs, appetizers before the show, etc...

knowing that, i totally did not understand the purpose of spending $2k in cd's to get to the first few positions in each city?

maybe first if you think attending the meet and greet is worth this? Even then, for having seen some of the meet and greets in the extras of the dvd's, we are talking fans lining up and the boys shaking their hand and say hi one by one, then leave. it is not like you get to hang out with them for any significant amount of time.

Exactly, they have never been known so sign autographs or pose for pictures. Even he few times I met them years back (80s and 90s) they didn't do any of that. Well, the 80s was very interesting and was quite a bit longer but the 90s forget about it.
cleveland

Postby laceyalley80+ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:40 pm

ASeaOfSins wrote:
laceyalley80+ wrote:I got #1 for Dallas. I ended up getting front row when I bought my tickets. I contacted Strobe about the meet and greet and they said I will be receiving info about it in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

AHA! I was wondering who kept beating me Dallas. You're the reason I switched to Austin at the last minute and got #1 there. I have to know - what did it take to win Dallas? I could not get past #3 there.

Eeeekkk I'm sorry!! I'm glad you got #1 in Austin though :D Not sure what put me to the top, but I'm sure buying 93 cds helped :eek: I shared the maximum amount I could on FB and quite a few registered under my link.
"If God has a master plan, That only he understands...I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through."
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby dawnschmawn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:24 pm

"Eeeekkk I'm sorry!! I'm glad you got #1 in Austin though :D Not sure what put me to the top, but I'm sure buying 93 cd's helped :eek: I shared the maximum amount I could on FB and quite a few registered under my link."

OMG you bought 93 cd's???? :eek: That's is madness!!! I felt silly for buying four albums! :D
What on earth are you going to do with 93 cd's? Congrats for winnng, though!
dawnschmawn
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby laceyalley80+ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:51 pm

dawnschmawn wrote:"Eeeekkk I'm sorry!! I'm glad you got #1 in Austin though :D Not sure what put me to the top, but I'm sure buying 93 cd's helped :eek: I shared the maximum amount I could on FB and quite a few registered under my link."

OMG you bought 93 cd's???? :eek: That's is madness!!! I felt silly for buying four albums! :D
What on earth are you going to do with 93 cd's? Congrats for winnng, though!

Ha! I know! I'm going to give them to friends and family as presents. Maybe hand some out at the concert?? I've gotta keep a few to remind me of my psychotic break ;)
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Next

Return to Global Spirit Tour