I Don't Like Delta Machine

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

I Don't Like Delta Machine

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:41 am

Post negative reviews here.

RESPECT OPINIONS, and DO NOT TROLL!
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby Neel1 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 am

This will be an empty thread!
Step out of your cage and onto the stage.
Neel1

Postby farsh » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 am

Admin you serious???? Or is this just a thread for the negative people and not your opinion?
farsh
DMMB Survivor

Postby DepecheModeAgent » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 am

Im not gonna post here. thanks.
DepecheModeAgent
DMMB Survivor

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 am

farsh wrote:Admin you serious???? Or is this just a thread for the negative people and not your opinion?

I am tired of all the trolling and flaming, therefore this is a thread where people can SAFELY voice their opinions, without being trolled.

Some people like the album. Some don't. They're still fans of the band, and the people who can't respect that WILL be removed from this forum.
Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:25 am

Neel1 wrote:This will be an empty thread!

This would be an example of passive aggressive trolling. Lesson? Don't do this. If people want to voice their opinions, let them.

NO TROLLING.
Admin

Postby Hydrology » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:08 am

I have to say I kinda LIKE the album overall, BUT...there's no flow, lack of melody and it's over produced. It's too long, and some of the tracks shouldn't have made it on there at all. I like the heavier approach they were going for, problem is, How To Destroy Angels released 'Welcome, Oblivion' 3 weeks ago which does this type of music a whole lot better. Better production, better melody, better menace. I also think this album wont translate well to the live arena. Saw DM in Berlin in '09 and have to say it was an amazing experience, but NOT because of the band's performance (it was average, and not a patch on their SOFAD tour).
Hydrology

Postby pauldepechemode66 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:38 am

Hydrology wrote:I have to say I kinda LIKE the album overall, BUT...there's no flow, lack of melody and it's over produced. It's too long, and some of the tracks shouldn't have made it on there at all. I like the heavier approach they were going for, problem is, How To Destroy Angels released 'Welcome, Oblivion' 3 weeks ago which does this type of music a whole lot better. Better production, better melody, better menace. I also think this album wont translate well to the live arena. Saw DM in Berlin in '09 and have to say it was an amazing experience, but NOT because of the band's performance (it was average, and not a patch on their SOFAD tour).

i bought the new Reznor album too and its brilliantly produced yes but we expect that from him now..I was underwhelmed on the whole....he really is remaking the same album over and over and over again now. His arrangements are the same..the quiet loud thing is just done to death... and to have a female vocalist and not really let her shine on the album was a shame.
Listen to my music at
https://soundcloud.com/porlemery
pauldepechemode66
DMMB Survivor

Postby headhunter » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:35 pm

so far, i am not a fan of what i've hear but i've not yet heard the record in it's entirety.

it all seems quite underwhelming.
you know me, i hate everyone
headhunter

Postby MaxMode » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Thank you. Admin
Very good decision. At last a troll free thread.

I haven't heard the entire the album yet , at least I know where to voice my opinion without the trolling issue in case I don't like something from the album.

Hopefully I wont have to comment on this particular thread.:)
I surrender all control To the desire that consumes me whole
MaxMode

Next

Return to Depeche Mode Related