Sept 3- Montreal, QB- Bell Centre

Discuss all topics related to the Delta Machine Tour

Sept 3- Montreal, QB- Bell Centre

Postby Andre Levasseur » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Reserved for:
Montreal/Quebec/Ottawa gigs (if any...)
Ain't playing with DM live (sh*t...) Ahhhh one day...
Andre Levasseur

Postby Mischievous1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm thinking they will come to Montreal sometime in the Fall?! I wish they would announce the Montreal date soon!! It's my first time seeing them and I'm getting anxious. I have to book time off of work to go, and get a plane ticket . Luckily one of my best friend lives in Montreal so I will be able to stay with her. HURRY UP GUYS!!
Sept 1/2013 changed my life :D
Mischievous1

Postby Mischievous1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Getting a bit ahead of myself here, but for any fans who have gone to the Montreal shows in the past, what is the best place to buy tickets for someone who doesn't live in Montreal? What is the price range for tickets normally? I have signed up on Ticketmaster to be alerted when/if DM tickets go on sale for Montreal. I'm not sure if this is enough :confused:
Mischievous1

Postby ryan mc govern » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Mischievous1 wrote:Getting a bit ahead of myself here, but for any fans who have gone to the Montreal shows in the past, what is the best place to buy tickets for someone who doesn't live in Montreal? What is the price range for tickets normally? I have signed up on Ticketmaster to be alerted when/if DM tickets go on sale for Montreal. I'm not sure if this is enough :confused:
I got row 15 for the soldout at just 20 minutes before the show started at the bell centre box office
ryan mc govern
DMMB Survivor

Postby ali190175 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 am

I don't think so for Quebec City and Ottawa, but Montreal for sure, I hope !

It will be my 9th show. I'am pretty excited to heard news about it.

I think the better place to have news about the next tour, it's the DM website or the FaceBook band page.

I hope the band manager will think about a good way for the pre-sale, like a will-call list. I like the way Muse did it. No name changes are allowed after the purchase.
I'm French, sorry about my English
Fan since 1986
ali190175

Postby Mischievous1 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:52 pm

I agree with you, Ali. They haven't done Quebec City or Ottawa since SOFAD if I remember correctly? I think Montreal and Toronto will almost be a certainty. I can't wait to see what the Canadian vibe is at the shows. I have a feeling it won't be as crazy as the European shows :p
Mischievous1

Postby ryan mc govern » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:56 am

Mischievous1 wrote:I agree with you, Ali. They haven't done Quebec City or Ottawa since SOFAD if I remember correctly? I think Montreal and Toronto will almost be a certainty. I can't wait to see what the Canadian vibe is at the shows. I have a feeling it won't be as crazy as the European shows :p

last time for both cities was 2001 they rented the pepsi centre for a week in quebec city to warm up then played on night to a crowd of 3400 so dont think it will happen again but ottawa had a croud of 7800 I think so that could still happen:eek::)
ryan mc govern
DMMB Survivor

8th Time seeing them

Postby fairdose » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

This upcoming tour will be my 8th time seeing the Mode in the Quebec/Montreal/Toronto corridor. The best tour by far was the World Violation tour, sold-out in Montreal in like less than an hour, will never forget how crazy the crowd went when they came out for an encore and did "Route 66"
They played Montreal twice during SOFAD, and Dave kept losing his voice during the second show. The last show, during Tour of the Universe was quite special, I've never seen the guys that chilled out and happy.

Will there be a pre-sale for fans and if so where would we sign up:confused:
fairdose

Postby ryan mc govern » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am

fairdose wrote:This upcoming tour will be my 8th time seeing the Mode in the Quebec/Montreal/Toronto corridor. The best tour by far was the World Violation tour, sold-out in Montreal in like less than an hour, will never forget how crazy the crowd went when they came out for an encore and did "Route 66"
They played Montreal twice during SOFAD, and Dave kept losing his voice during the second show. The last show, during Tour of the Universe was quite special, I've never seen the guys that chilled out and happy.

Will there be a pre-sale for fans and if so where would we sign up:confused:

the also playrd montrel twice for ththe tta
ryan mc govern
DMMB Survivor

Postby ryan mc govern » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 am

ryan mc govern wrote:the also playrd montrel twice for ththe tta

2005-2006
ryan mc govern
DMMB Survivor

Next

Return to Delta Machine Tour 2013-2014