From Atlanta

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:31 pm

Hi everybody!, I'm new here, so this is my first post Image

If there are more people here from atlanta, GA, maybe we can get together an have some convention about DM, like those of California..... it would be great, i've never heard about one here unfortunately.... Image

Postby steventoo » Sat Aug 24, 2002 1:18 am

Ha! There *are* other GA fans.

check out the Depeche Mode ATL site in my signature - I run that. It's still in the works. As for a "meeting" or "convention".... well I'm *trying* to work on that too...
steventoo

Postby windscreen » Sat Aug 24, 2002 6:52 am

Welcome to the board,
Fellow Atlantan here, actually Dunwoody but same thing. Image
windscreen

Postby steventoo » Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:31 am

well my thing says valdosta, but it's not like that's permanent or anything.. i'm actually back up in gainesville as we speak Image
steventoo

Postby Isa66 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:42 am

Thanx for the wellcome windscreen & steventoo !

I'm from Duluth. Image

I already checked your page steventoo and is really cool that you took the initiative to started some DM party or convention here.
You can count on me if you need any help or something. And of course if we have some i'll be there Image Image .

I hope to see more people from Atl. arround here Image

Thanx again and keep in touch!
Isa66
DMMB Survivor

Postby sg1fan99 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:33 pm

OH NO!!! Not Duluth!! :mad: (Just kidding...I went to Norcross High School) Image

Are we still going to try to get together over the Labor Day weekend? I fly into Atlanta on August 29th and I'd like to hang with some DM fans...

Steventoo...what school you going to there?

MNT :hat
sg1fan99

Postby Isa66 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:53 pm

Hello!!!

I hope so!!

I don't really know when...i'm still new here Image ..... it depends in how many people shows interest in it, i think so.... maybe i'm wrong, and we can get together even if we are only five people...
it's not the main idea but it's not bad either

But if we can get a lot of people together and have a great DM PARTY it will be great too, don't you think?
Isa66
DMMB Survivor

Postby steventoo » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:26 pm

If you all want to come up to Dawsonville on Saturday I'll be there... Sunday *might* be an option, depending on my friend. We might meet up in atlanta someplace - say perhaps for lunch at Phipps Plaza?? (only coz I know how to get there Image)

email me guys, let me know something.

My goal is for a big party in December. if Tonya ever comes around I'll get her ideas...
steventoo

Postby VintageWine » Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:24 am

DULUTH!!! Me too! Sorta... Near Gwinnett Place Mall, actually. We should definitely all get together. I am still for an outing to 80's night at the Masquerade. Think about it... it happens every Thursday night and it's been a while since I've had a *ahem* Dr's appt on a Friday morning and had to come to work late. Image
VintageWine
DMMB Survivor

Postby steventoo » Sun Sep 01, 2002 2:18 pm

well see, the next time I'll be in town on a thursday is in December... Let's all go then! You all can do it while I'm in valdosta, but I wanna hang too, so we gotta do it again in December. How 'bout it???
steventoo

Next

Return to Depeche Mode Related