Rescheduled show in Bergen 28th of January 2010

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Rescheduled show in Bergen 28th of January 2010

Postby sivals » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 am

Anyone else going? Me and a friend will fly over from Oslo on Thursday afternoon after work, and take the day off on Friday. Staying in Bergen until Saturday. Have Golden Circle tickets for the show, that officially starts 7.30 pm in Vestlandshallen.

It will be my third gig this tour, allready attended Copenhagen and Arvika.
sivals
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby msdm » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 am

My husband and I are going too, and also flying in from Oslo with approx the same itinerary :D Haven't booked anything yet though.
...something that rings true...
msdm

Postby sivals » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:03 pm

There are still low cost tickets (Oslo-Bergen) on Norwegian. I think it costed me 950 NOK for a two way ticket, when we ordered yesterday. Some are even cheaper, depending on when you want to fly. I wouldn't wait too long, though...
sivals
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby WayneUK » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm

I wonder when they will play Oslo.
A DM fan. Not a Dave fan, not an Alan fan and not a Martin fan, just a DM fan.
WayneUK

Postby msdm » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 pm

If they do, I would be so there in a heartbeat! However, I think Stockholm is more realistic though, would also be accessible to the baltic areas too, so.
msdm

Postby Slemmy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 am

sivals wrote:Anyone else going? Me and a friend will fly over from Oslo on Thursday afternoon after work, and take the day off on Friday. Staying in Bergen until Saturday. Have Golden Circle tickets for the show, that officially starts 7.30 pm in Vestlandshallen.

It will be my third gig this tour, allready attended Copenhagen and Arvika.

That's just about my story, too, flying over from Oslo with a friend, got golden circle tickets and can barely wait. Also attended Arvika, which made me realise that the one gig wasn't nearly enough, and when I came home I dropped everything and bought a ticket ASAP.

See you all there!
Slemmy

Postby Elintjejkast » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 am

Oh, I'd like to go to Bergen so much, but I have no one to go with, yet... hopefully I'll find somebody soon, this is a bit of a torture xD
Elintjejkast

Postby sivals » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Elintjejkast wrote:Oh, I'd like to go to Bergen so much, but I have no one to go with, yet... hopefully I'll find somebody soon, this is a bit of a torture xD

Hope you make it. Went alone to Copenhagen when my fellow companion suddenly couldn't make it, but had a blast nevertheless;) I brought a non DM-fan to Arvika, but after the show he was the one who was eager to book tickets for Bergen:D
sivals
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby msdm » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Good way of recruiting new fans, sivals!

Can't wait for the Bergen show. Just hope somebody has the good sense to book Hulen for the afterparty, that would be awesome!
msdm

Postby viggo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Me-my girlfriend-sister and best friend have golden circle tickets for the show.Can hardly wait....To bad the show on koengen got cancelled.On the original date the sun was shining from a clear blue sky,one of the hottest days this year.I was kicking myself..
Rock and roll all nite and party every day!
viggo

Next

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009