Dusseldorf

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Dusseldorf

Postby curefan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Just got a mail saying the new date is 27\02\2010.....now to decide if Im going to travel over again:confused:
curefan
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby 1981. » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm

curefan wrote:Just got a mail saying the new date is 27\02\2010.....now to decide if Im going to travel over again:confused:


2 new dates... 26 and 27th of Februari. It's confirmed on the tourpage now on dm.com

I'm going to travel over on the 26th for sure as it's only 1 hour driving :D
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell
User avatar
1981.
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:44 am
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)

Postby curefan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

1981. wrote:2 new dates... 26 and 27th of Februari. It's confirmed on the tourpage now on dm.com

I'm going to travel over on the 26th for sure as it's only 1 hour driving :D




Do you know if the origional tickets can be used for either night ???
curefan
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Niggels » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 pm

curefan wrote:Do you know if the origional tickets can be used for either night ???

No.

Tickets for June 4th are valid for February 27th.

Tickets for June 5th are valid for February 28th.

By the way, the LTU Arena is now called Esprit Arena - new sponsor! ;)
User avatar
Niggels
DMMB Survivor
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Germany

Postby 1981. » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Niggels wrote:No.

Tickets for June 4th are valid for February 27th.

Tickets for June 5th are valid for February 28th.

By the way, the LTU Arena is now called Esprit Arena - new sponsor! ;)

No.

new dates are 26th and 27th... :p
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell
User avatar
1981.
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:44 am
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)

Postby curefan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Niggels wrote:No.

Tickets for June 4th are valid for February 27th.

Tickets for June 5th are valid for February 28th.

By the way, the LTU Arena is now called Esprit Arena - new sponsor! ;)



ok..thanks....Feb 28 it is so!
curefan
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby curefan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:32 pm

actually June 5 is now 27 Feb (not 28 as above)!
curefan
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Niggels » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

1981. wrote:No.

new dates are 26th and 27th... :p

Ah, dammit! Sorry, my bad!

But the important message is that the original tickets can not be used for either show.
User avatar
Niggels
DMMB Survivor
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Germany

Postby dutchbeetle » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:16 pm

that last message is a bit confusing Niggels ;)
tickets for june 4 are now for february 26
tickets for june 5 are now for february 27

lucky me got tickets for both nights :D
Berlin-Oberhausen-Rotterdam-Antwerpen-London-Dusseldorf-Dusseldorf
User avatar
dutchbeetle
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2001 1:00 am
Location: The Hague, Holland

Postby nadgahan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

so will be there at both gigs :D
nadgahan
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:03 pm
Location: Germany

Next

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests