Hollywood Bowl Tickets

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Hollywood Bowl Tickets

Postby darksideofkaos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Ticketmaster is the biggest joke. First tickets available for the Hollywood bowl were in section S... Just for laughs after 10 minutes of trying and getting horrible seats I told my girlfriend to enter in 3 tickets because ticketmaster dishes out beter seats to those who buy more and sure enough 3rd row garden pops up for the sunday show... I hate ticketmaster. I got lucky though and ended up getting 4th row garden for the monday show Garden Section 472 Seats 1-2. How did everyone else fair?
darksideofkaos

Postby higherlove4mode » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Bought for Sun and got N1 and for Mon got K1.......not the best but I am going to also try the citi presale tomorrow
I like the way you move for me tonight...
higherlove4mode

Postby higherlove4mode » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Would LOVE to know how you managed to get garden - it's so frustrating. I bought 3 tix for each show as well and it didn't help. Half the searches came up with 0 results...
I like the way you move for me tonight...
higherlove4mode

Postby darksideofkaos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm

yea the citi card sale will probably have a better selection then this presale did. I have always noticed that when the venue has credit card presales seats are fairly good.
darksideofkaos

Postby venti_iced_coffee » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 pm

I agree - the whole thing is just a joke and it's like playing a lottery. I tried several times and finally ended up with two seats in section H on Monday. I was hoping for closer, but at least it's in the center area. I'm going to still try to get $175 seats for Sunday at one of the other presales.
venti_iced_coffee

Postby darksideofkaos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 pm

higherlove4mode wrote:Would LOVE to know how you managed to get garden - it's so frustrating. I bought 3 tix for each show as well and it didn't help. Half the searches came up with 0 results...

I got really lucky... I had me my girlfriend my friend and my mom looking up tickets 2 of us on each day and after about 15 minutes of searching the garden section popped up on the monday. Right before that we had section 371 garden for the sunday but that was for 3 tickets. Everything was off to the side though, not one center garden seat came up for me.
darksideofkaos

Postby c8r9x » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

I just bought my tickets.
I bought 2 and they gave me garden

Here is where I am sitting...

http://i44.tinypic.com/25ioklv.jpg
c8r9x

Postby fave_slave » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

I scored one seat in the POOL section and one in the GARDEN BOXES. Needless to say, I'm happy! I have NEVER ever been able to score good seats from a pre-sale (for any artist) before!
I'm hanging on your words, Living on your breathhttp://twitter.com/designlk
fave_slave

Postby Phoule » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Pool C Row 7, Sunday. never been this close before. So I won't eat this week.
Phoule

Postby darksideofkaos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 pm

fave_slave wrote:I scored one seat in the POOL section and one in the GARDEN BOXES. Needless to say, I'm happy! I have NEVER ever been able to score good seats from a pre-sale (for any artist) before!

Wow lucky, were you just going for individual seats?
darksideofkaos

Next

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009