Mexico

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Mexico

Postby in my arms » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 am

anyone know if they'll be visting mexico?
in my arms

Postby Incubo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am

as far as we have heard they will tour Northamerica and Southamerica, so maybe they will include us in the northamerica leg, hopefully they will
Eventually tears ceased, my mysfortunes were small, I was alive.
Incubo

Postby Feligres » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:41 am

i'm sure they will go to mexico........:) good for the mexicans
Feligres

Postby Zinner » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:00 am

in my arms wrote:anyone know if they'll be visting mexico?

Yes! Mr. Gahan said it on the press conference. ;)
Zinner

Postby AWR » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:01 am

Feligres wrote:i'm sure they will go to mexico........:) good for the mexicans

Yeah. I'm sure they'll return to Monterrey and DF. Maybe even Guadalajara. They sold out two stadium shows of 40,000 or more in DF last tour. DM is big there as well as in South America. All of Latin America loves DM.

Of course Mexico would be included in the North America tour, since Mexico is technically part of North America. That's why I always think it's funny when Mexican TV stations call Americans "Norte Americanos"

I think a lot of people think Latin America and South America are the same. However Latin America are all Spanish or Portuguese speaking countries in the Americas. South America is from Colombia/Venezuela on down. Though some wouldn't even include Brazil in Latin America because Latin has become synonmous with "Spanish speaking". Brazil is not Spanish speaking so they get left out a lot. Which is fine with me because Brasil is a lot different than the Spanish speaking countries.
AWR

Postby Rogelio » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:54 am

in my arms wrote:anyone know if they'll be visting mexico?

Claro que vendran.

Despues de lo que paso hace 2 años, seguro que regresaran y lo mas seguro es que sea en el foro sol otra vez.

Solo hay que esperar para que lo anuncien. It's just a question of time. :cool:
Rogelio

Postby aloofmode » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm

I hope they come to mexico city, monterrey and guadalajara

but to be fair the sudamerica fans are one of the best audience in the world and of course great devotees

so mexico and sudamerica for the tour of the universe yes or yes
aloofmode

Postby JauriAragon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Yes Martin Gore has confirmed they they will include Mexico and expect repeat the success (he mentioned 50 thousand people at the two Mexico city Touring the Angel concerts ) . But just as the rest of the North American date we have to wait for the exact dates . Im so glad, cause my brother in Mexico went to see them last tour there , and now he will again! this is great news . DM is very popular in Mexico .
Cats are better people :p
JauriAragon

Postby Irais » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:49 am

I hope that they come to Mexico.... I love DM
Irais

Postby ultrasillygirl » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:02 am

AWR wrote:Yeah. I'm sure they'll return to Monterrey and DF. Maybe even Guadalajara. They sold out two stadium shows of 40,000 or more in DF last tour. DM is big there as well as in South America. All of Latin America loves DM.

Of course Mexico would be included in the North America tour, since Mexico is technically part of North America. That's why I always think it's funny when Mexican TV stations call Americans "Norte Americanos"

I think a lot of people think Latin America and South America are the same. However Latin America are all Spanish or Portuguese speaking countries in the Americas. South America is from Colombia/Venezuela on down. Though some wouldn't even include Brazil in Latin America because Latin has become synonmous with "Spanish speaking". Brazil is not Spanish speaking so they get left out a lot. Which is fine with me because Brasil is a lot different than the Spanish speaking countries.

If they come to Guadalajara...that'd be so awesome!
ultrasillygirl

Next

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009