los angeles night #2

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby caroline » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:32 am

i'm so tired....just got home Image it was amazing

thank you again Lovin' the DM for making it possible for me to attend the last night!

highlights for me were: black and blue again, i need you and NLMDA
caroline
DMMB Veteran

Postby aussiegirl » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:36 am

What a trip, I am sitting in a local internet cafe trying to come down after seeing Dave live, the travelling was all worth it, the hotel bill for throwing my television out the window, a , la, rock star wont be as impressive. Image Music is definately what brings the world closer, we may not all agree on many issues but throughout the world music is a means to bring people together, thanks to all the nice people I have met, you are wonderful and have made my time here fantastic.....
aussiegirl
DMMB Veteran

Postby caroline » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:38 am

this past week has been unbelieveable: jimmy kimmel show, las vegas show and tonight Image

thank you dave for such a wonderful album and performance Image

i'm so sad it's all over Image
caroline
DMMB Veteran

Postby RainuiAllain » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:39 am

I am sadden by the fact I was unable to go to these two shows @ the Wiltern! I know I missed a good thing but time will heal my heart! I'm very happy for those of you whom went to the shows and for those of you whom are lucky enough to have greeted and met Martin Lee Gore.......something I have only done in my dreams! Until that day, I'll keep dreaming!
RainuiAllain

Postby volvo99 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:49 am

aussiegirl- You'll come off your cloud when you wake up and go through Dave withdrawal. Have done it 5 x's so far and it is never easy. Glad you had a good time...seeing how LA fans do it! My friend sent me audio bites live from her mobile...Dave sounded on fire thanks to the loud female contingent! LA- Dave's/DM's home away from home.
volvo99

Postby depecheknight79 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:50 am

Great show still looking for my voice under my car seat just got home and thought the fans had a great attitude I statretd the night downstairs by then endded upstairs in the balcony. i felt the people were all into tthe show. Damn worth whatever the expirience set me back i will do it a million times over if i had the chance.
L.A. depeche fans are the best!!!!!!!!!!!
depecheknight79
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby depechemodegirl » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:51 am

aww another great night!! I was able to take a camera this time around and capture Dave up close Image I officially have no voice left in me though Image all I can do is whisper now Image

I too am saddened that it's all over with the tour Image but hopefully the next time we see Dave again will be with depeche mode Image

keep on moding Image
depechemodegirl

Postby Frooti-mode » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:01 am

I went to five (5) Dave shows, which inlude the 2 L.A. shows. Now, i'm from L.A. and boy, aside from me and the 4 girls i was with (we were front row for every show we went to) the audience was LAME. I felt so bad, the first night, the crowd was just awful. The second night, which just ended, was better, even though there was less people. Never the less, the crowds for both nights didnt giv it there all. I was hoping for L.A. to be the best crowd, but sadly, i'll have to give that award to Vegas. Vegas, you guys were INCREDIBLE. Image
Frooti-mode

Postby depechemodegirl » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:06 am

actually I thought Monday's crowd was a bit more lively than tonight's , instead of the other way around Image The fans at the Jimmy Kimmel show and the ones from last night were as loud and energetic as ever Image So I will give it up to the l.a crowd!! Aww even Dave said he's going to miss us Image
depechemodegirl

Postby WayneUK » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:19 am

depechemodegirl, don't forget there is still a 3rd leg in Europe to come in October!!
WayneUK

Next

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters