What would you *LIKE* to see as bonus material?

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby steventoo » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:54 am

Lots of albums are released now with bonus discs, dvds, or other cool stuff (the ZWAN deluxe cd came with a bonus DVD and some stickers). It looks as if Brat's got the typical "bonus disc" taken care of with the video footage that's to come on martingore.com. My question is what sort of bonuses would you shell out a few extra bucks for?

Me - I'd like a cd of remixes. Those are usually fun, and I'd like to see what Martin would let pass without having to go through two other band members for approval Image
steventoo

Postby poeticstranger » Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:15 am

I would agree that I would personally enjoy a cd of remixes that are from his perspective only. I would be willing to pay for pretty much any added bonuses that show Martin's creativity and perspective on music, whether it be a cd of remixes or a dvd of sorts.
poeticstranger

Postby BRATMix » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:53 am

While mixes might be cool, and I might do some for fun, I wouldn't expect a bonus disc on this project.

BRAT
BRATMix
DMMB Survivor

Postby steventoo » Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:21 pm

unfortunately, that's what i thought Image
steventoo

Postby BRATMix » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:20 pm

Secret passwords never work.

It usually ends up that:

(1) The passwords are posted on fan sites and message boards within minutes of receipt.

(2) Mac users can not access them.

I still don't like Daft Punk for doing that to their web site.

BRAT - Mac user.
BRATMix
DMMB Survivor

Postby timaroosky » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:11 pm

I'd like to see one of the songs up on Acid Planet for remixing.

Viva Le Chicken!
timaroosky
DMMB Survivor

Postby KIMBO » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:58 pm

I would like to see some Remixes of some of the Counterfeit 1 tracks. Would be interesting to find out if Martin feels that those songs are reworkable into the his more recent style!
On a different note slightly , does anyone know if there are to be any special edtns relaesed?? Image<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steventoo:
Lots of albums are released now with bonus discs, dvds, or other cool stuff (the ZWAN deluxe cd came with a bonus DVD and some stickers). It looks as if Brat's got the typical "bonus disc" taken care of with the video footage that's to come on martingore.com. My question is what sort of bonuses would you shell out a few extra bucks for?

Me - I'd like a cd of remixes. Those are usually fun, and I'd like to see what Martin would let pass without having to go through two other band members for approval Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
KIMBO

Postby Ginspu » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:44 pm

for extras:

I would like:
booklet
a mini-DVD
a map
stickers
postcards
and a charm

Oh wait, I've just described the Tori Amos limited edition. Image Image (Never seen anything quite like it.)

Actually, postcards would be way cool. I'd be more than happy with that.

BTW, LOL @ the description under steventoo's name!! Image

Do you have the time to listen to me whine?
Ginspu

Postby Munro » Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:26 pm

I'd have to agree that remixes of Counterfeit1 songs would be cool. I also like the idea of a booklet, hopefully lyrics will be included on the CD regardless, but I always love to read martin's poetry.
~Munro

"With or without words, I'll confide everything"
Munro

Next

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2