Ron Paul for President!

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

Ron Paul for President!

Postby russellk » Wed May 16, 2007 7:30 pm

Wanna save America? Want to bring back actual Constitutional values? Ron Paul is our last chance. (And I mean LAST.) And yes, I'm an actual Depeche fan, thank you very much.
russellk

Postby JennDM » Wed May 16, 2007 9:40 pm

RuPaul?
This crippled, crooked mess
JennDM

Postby DressedInBlack » Wed May 16, 2007 9:54 pm

JennDM wrote:RuPaul?

Either that was a joke or you don't know who Ron Paul is.

Ron Paul long time politician and Congressman from Texas and obviously a member of the GOP. I think it would be the 14th district.

Doesn't stand a chance at getting the nomination for the GOP. Performed well last night in the GOP debate however.
DressedInBlack

Postby JennDM » Wed May 16, 2007 10:28 pm

Yeah, it was a joke. And not everyone on these boards is a republican.
This crippled, crooked mess
JennDM

Postby DressedInBlack » Wed May 16, 2007 10:45 pm

Ah. Just was checking. Hard to pick up the whole sarcastic element at times. Can be mistaken for ignorance on occasion.
DressedInBlack

Postby yarsrevenge » Fri May 18, 2007 9:15 pm

DressedInBlack wrote:Doesn't stand a chance at getting the nomination for the GOP. Performed well last night in the GOP debate however.

The US mainstream media is scared to death of Ron Paul. They want americans to believe that only McCain, Guliani, Hillary, & Obama are running for president, nobody else. Those four traitors are globalists. They are all for open borders, outsourcing US jobs to 3rd world countries, a 1 world government, dismantling of the US Constitution & Bill of Rights, and turning the US into a police state. Most americans are so out of touch with reality, that 1 of those 4 will become the next president, unfortunately. If you think Bush is bad, wait until Hillary becomes president. America is pretty much at the point of no return. Pretty soon, the things that should matter most will not be fixable. We need someone like Ron Paul now. The mainstream media is doing everything in its power to make sure he does not participate in any more Republican debates. What are they scared of, the truth coming out? Are they afraid he might convince some americans that their country is being controlled by Zionist who couldn't care less about the american people? I think if more americans put down their tv remote, cellphone, & stop caring about Hollywood for a minute and do some research on Ron Paul, perhaps he will be a darkhorse candidate. The election isn't until Nov. '08. There still is some time. Who can really be happy about the candidates who are running? A feminist ultra liberal who will support anything & everything, A magic negro who is being treated like a rock star only because of his color, and a senator from AZ who is giving away his state to Mexico. Oh, and the former mayor of New York City who has more skeletons in his closet than Bill Clinton & Bush combined. The american people are being goaded into empire. It's time they wake up. Your country is being taken away from you. What are you going to do about it? Just wait until Bush invades Iran. You ain't seen nothing yet.. Also, do some research on the forthcoming North American Union. It will become a reality very soon. I sure wish Pat Buchanan were running.
yarsrevenge

Postby DressedInBlack » Fri May 18, 2007 9:25 pm

^One of the greatest posts I have read...
I do not think I have chuckled and been amused so much by an internet post.

I thank you.

I feel sorry for any citizen of any country who thinks so poorly and negatively about their country's future, such as yourself. It is unfortunate.
DressedInBlack

Postby Vid586 » Sat May 19, 2007 1:25 pm

Great to see that somebody understands the system. I have never been as excited about a presidential candidate as I am about Ron Paul. The fact that they are trying to kick him out of the GOP should tell people something about his stance. It's reassuring to see people post about him. Ron Paul for President, 2008!!
Vid586

Postby jenihalo » Mon May 21, 2007 3:52 am

A magic negro?
"You're a taquito with a moustache. And french fry fingers..."
jenihalo

Postby FirmBeliever » Mon May 21, 2007 6:30 am

Well, it's official. This guy is my favorite candidate. Thanks for posting info about him here. Seems like all the other republicans (or at least, the front-runners) are just wolves in sheeps clothing (i.e. liberals calling themselves republicans).
Toothbrush! You've come back to me!
FirmBeliever
DMMB Veteran

Return to Not DM Related