Who's going to Rome?

Talk about tours here.

Who's going to Rome?

Postby Precious Angel » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:40 am

Who's going to Rome? I know you are Fenny but it can't just be you me and Loulou surely????

Am I the only one who almost can't sleep with excitement? :D
Precious Angel

Postby Fenny » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 am

Precious Angel wrote:Who's going to Rome? I know you are Fenny but it can't just be you me and Loulou surely????
Am I the only one who almost can't sleep with excitement? :D

Ciao, hon! :D
So, your Italian lessons? :D

We are going and queueing early in the morning, with some other devotees :D
http://www.phoenix-rider.itOur Room is the best in town...
Fenny

Location: The first rule of Our Room is, you do not talk about Our Room.

Postby Precious Angel » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:41 pm

Fenny wrote:Ciao, hon! :D
So, your Italian lessons? :D

We are going and queueing early in the morning, with some other devotees :D

Ciao,

What time is early? It's going to be such a rush for us. We don't get in until midnight or something, then we have to find the bus to take us to the train station and then find the hotel (near the train station). You imagine what state we'll be in by then. Then we have to find the way from the hotel/train station to the venue and I haven't got a clue. I have to get on front row!

Do Italians queue? Us Brits are very good at it you know!

Any news on the catwalk? I don't know whether to go for front row or catwalk - eek!

Any news on DM conventions/get-togethers?

Also, while you're here, we would like to go to Pompei the next day, how do we start looking for trips there? Don't want to miss all the coaches and not be able to go.

Italian lessons? Slowed down a bit, must get going again :icon_eek:

So much to organise hun, I'm wearing myself out here :D
Precious Angel

Postby Frazerbob » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:24 pm

The Kilts are coming!!

It looks like Rome will be my last stop on TTA, can't think of a better place for it all to end...............................................Well, maybe Tel Aviv but as things stand I can't get the time off work:(
Rammy II - Glasgow 11th November 2013
Frazerbob

Postby Fenny » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:44 pm

Precious Angel wrote:What time is early? It's going to be such a rush for us. We don't get in until midnight or something, then we have to find the bus to take us to the train station and then find the hotel (near the train station). You imagine what state we'll be in by then. Then we have to find the way from the hotel/train station to the venue and I haven't got a clue. I have to get on front row!

I'm waiting to know at what time my crazy friends want to be at the venue. :D Then I'll let you know.. but, wow, you really are doing a tour de force!
If you PM or write me at the usual email with the name of the hotel, I could tell you how to get to the venue!

Do Italians queue? Us Brits are very good at it you know!

LOL, of course we queue, I mean, not in the same precise way, but yes :D

Any news on the catwalk? I don't know whether to go for front row or catwalk - eek!
Any news on DM conventions/get-togethers?

For the catwalk, no news yet. And for the ge-together, I'll ask my friends.. I don't think I'm going, I will be tired enough from Locarno and the trip from Milan, I'll just want to relax the day before :D

Also, while you're here, we would like to go to Pompei the next day, how do we start looking for trips there? Don't want to miss all the coaches and not be able to go.

This I can search for you.

Italian lessons? Slowed down a bit, must get going again :icon_eek:
So much to organise hun, I'm wearing myself out here :D

Well, you learnt the most importan thing to say :D
Fenny

Postby Fenny » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:47 pm

Frazerbob wrote:The Kilts are coming!!
It looks like Rome will be my last stop on TTA, can't think of a better place for it all to end...............................................Well, maybe Tel Aviv but as things stand I can't get the time off work:(

Happy to have you in Rome :)
Fenny

Postby Precious Angel » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:58 pm

Frazerbob wrote:The Kilts are coming!!

Excellent! So I guess by that you'll be wearing the kilts, so we'll be able to recognise you and introduce ourselves?

Have a great time, I know we will :D
Precious Angel

Postby Precious Angel » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:01 am

Fenny wrote:I'm waiting to know at what time my crazy friends want to be at the venue. :D Then I'll let you know.. but, wow, you really are doing a tour de force!
If you PM or write me at the usual email with the name of the hotel, I could tell you how to get to the venue!

LOL, of course we queue, I mean, not in the same precise way, but yes :D

For the catwalk, no news yet. And for the ge-together, I'll ask my friends.. I don't think I'm going, I will be tired enough from Locarno and the trip from Milan, I'll just want to relax the day before :D

This I can search for you.

Well, you learnt the most importan thing to say :D

Fenny, you are THE best, thanks for being there with all your help.

Oh and the Italian, yes I have learned all the important Dave-type phrases - how to get in his room, get backstage etc :D
Precious Angel

Postby Fenny » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:39 am

Precious Angel wrote:Fenny, you are THE best, thanks for being there with all your help.

Remember to send me the email with the info I need you to help, though :)

Oh and the Italian, yes I have learned all the important Dave-type phrases - how to get in his room, get backstage etc :D

Good :D:D:D
Fenny

Postby acinommoni » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:51 pm

I'm going with my sister, it will be my 3rd show this year and I'm still very excited!!
I'll be in Rome some days before to visit this very nice city and then on monday night I expect another amazing concert!
acinommoni
DMMB Elder

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)