LiveHereNow CD's - Post your reviews here (II)

Talk about tours here.

LiveHereNow CD's - Post your reviews here (II)

Postby steventoo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:09 pm

In the last thread, Jazmyne asked if anyone else was having problems with skipping on their Vegas cd. The other thread was closed because it was over 500 posts.
"If it's as boring as this, we won't stay long." ~ Martin L. Gore
steventoo

Postby dave's michele » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:18 pm

Hey Jaz,
I was having skipping problems for Vegas and Coachella, but just cleaned my comp and now they are playing fine ;) Quite sensitive it seems.
dave's michele

Postby MCinCALI » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:19 pm

From the previous thread...

PG wrote:HELP !..this is driving me nuts !...I've never been any good when I have choices Image

Which is the best show you guys have got ?...I'm torn between Vegas and Mexico (1st night) as I'm loving set list 11.

I've read somewhere that the Vegas show has a "noise" during Home, and feedback during IYR which I find a bit off-putting.

Can someone let me know if the 1st Mexico show has the same noise/feedback ?

Cheers

PG

I have the 1st night of Mexico City CD. Unfortunately, my ears haven't been cooperating with me, so I haven't been able to hear it (except for Blue Dress ;) ). Hopefully, others can chime into your inquiry.
Something so worthless serves a purpose...
MCinCALI
DMMB Survivor

Postby dave's michele » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:35 pm

I forgot, make sure you set whatever program you are using to NOT allow pauses between songs or you will hear skipping ;)
dave's michele

Postby the sinner IS me » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:48 pm

my 2nd jones beach cd seems to be skipping a bit, and i'm playing it in my dvd player...hmmm...i'll hafta try out the laptop or my stereo...or maybe just rip the songs to my computer and reburn them...who knows...it is very sensitive though. Still sounds great though! :D
Come say hi on Facebook. :cool:
the sinner IS me

Postby Staffangafre » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:34 pm

Martin sound amazing in Holmdel! Much better than in Mexico. Yes, he messes up the last verse of It doesn´t matter II, but he makes up for it.

Dave singing Never let me down again is the big disappointment from all the recordings I have heard. If he can´t sing - then shut up! He does that in Stripped and in Enjoy the Silence. He should seriously consider doing it on NLMDA too because he sounds terrible! Just shouting out the words on the same note over and over. Tragic!
Staffangafre
DMMB Veteran

Postby halo eighteen » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:14 pm

I *still* don't even have the Coachella CD. For $38 you'd expect better service than this.
halo eighteen

Postby martijn » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:37 pm

still no shoreline cd!!!!!!!!!! this is beyond annoying now!!!!!!!!!!
martijn

Postby Crewboy » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:40 am

halo eighteen wrote:I *still* don't even have the Coachella CD. For $38 you'd expect better service than this.

Give them a few more days. My Coachella CD didn't arrive in the mail until Thursday June 15.

My Mexico City #1 CD arrived the next day.

But they are on the way. They've just been slow about shipping them out.

I don't think Live Here Now anticipated the passion us DM fans have towards their live performance....nor that we'd be buying mulitple shows.
I'm not going down on my knees begging you to adore me
Crewboy
DMMB Survivor

Postby Sue » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:08 am

I finally just got my Vegas CD yesterday in the mail (talk about snail mail!). I have to say, it was totally worth the wait, as it brought back so many memories from the concert. It was like being there all over again!!
Sue
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)