Meet & Greet Dream Come True!

Talk about tours here.

Meet & Greet Dream Come True!

Postby Heidi101 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:59 pm

I recently bid on an auction to meet DM at the Coachella festival and I won! I can't believe it! My dream is coming true. I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed now though. What to wear, what questions to ask? Now that I have a month to prepare, I would love to get advice from the people that love them best! I have an idea of what I would like to say, but I am also concerned that I am going to sound like a blubbering idiot. I need your help!

If you had the opportunityto meet them in person. What questions would you ask? I want something that's powerful and provacative. Your help is VERY much appreciated!
Heidi101

Postby bazzlou » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:48 pm

well done! i would ask them for a sub! (loan) lol. have a great time!
bazzlou

Postby dave's michele » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:10 pm

Congrats Heidi! Hope you have a great time:D . Where did you bid for those? On a TM auction?
dave's michele

Postby Somebody0302 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:14 pm

That's awesome! You're so lucky. Just be calm, be cool & enjoy the moment :p
See the stars, they're shining bright...
Somebody0302
DMMB Veteran

Postby Neo_19 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:55 pm

Congrats ! Well apparently the meet and greet are usualy pretty fast so you won't have time to talk to them much. But if I were in your shoes, I'd forget all about the excitement I'm feeling and try to be the most polite, friendly person as possible. Wouldn't want to look like a overexcited out of control scary fan. Know what I mean ?

I'd probably say something like, congradulations for superb last album, that I enjoy it a lot. And that this tour is incredible and say thank you for the good times.

And of course If I'd have an extra second or two I'd probably ask them if they ever read about us boarders and if not that they should check us up some day !!! LOL !

Ok I might not ask that last question.
What the fuck was that ! - Everything counts - Royal fuck up mix 2005
Neo_19

Postby undying_Dave » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:01 pm

Great knews, I hope you will have a great time....
As for talking with them, if it will be the same meet and greet as mine, they will forbide you to say anything except hy.....But still you will see them and be close to them for couple of min, so enjoy...:D

You Want It???
Come And Get It !!!

undying_Dave

Postby dave's michele » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:05 pm

I think she is talking about the private party w/ DM at Coachella...not just a meet and greet. Lucky lucky girl;)
dave's michele

Postby undying_Dave » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:19 pm

[quote="dave's michele"]I think she is talking about the private party w/ DM at Coachella...not just a meet and greet. Lucky lucky girl]

Oh, I didnt get it, than its great, be sure to ask them what nick names they using on board...:D:D:D

You Want It???
Come And Get It !!!

undying_Dave

Postby undying_Dave » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:21 pm

Thanx, Michele....:)

You Want It???
Come And Get It !!!

undying_Dave

Postby Zonne » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:25 pm

Forget the questions, and give them a present!!!! :) You have a month to prepare.... ;) :)
Zonne

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)