who's going to Chicago5/11?

Talk about tours here.

Postby jdrockafella » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:07 am

definitely going, bringing 1 person with me. Will probably be staying downtown....looking for something to do afterwards for sure, maybe beforehand as well.
not sure about the limo because not sure where we will be staying yet.
jdrockafella

Postby jdrockafella » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:11 am

someone mentioned club neo on clark in another thread.....looks like they spun DM all night after the last show (wish I would've known!). Maybe they will again? Sounds like a good time to me...
jdrockafella

Postby dmfan80 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:26 am

My sister, two friends, and I are going on the 11th. In November, we met up in front of the arena b/c we came seperate ways (I come from the west, the rest from the south) and that is probably how it will happen again due to all of us coming right from work. Its an 1.5 hr drive for me, and 2-3 hrs for the others, so I highly doubt we could come earlier or stay later. But if anyone wants to meet up in the arena maybe a half hour before the show, let me know. I would like to meet the people I've been chatting with...:D
dmfan80

Postby dmode112378 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:34 am

f*ck! Why am i moving back at the end of may and not the beginning?:( dammit!
dmode112378

Postby jmazuelas » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:35 pm

I'm down for anything before and after the show, after the show 2 more will join me
jmazuelas
DMMB Veteran

Postby collette » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:03 pm

jdrockafella wrote:someone mentioned club neo on clark in another thread.....looks like they spun DM all night after the last show (wish I would've known!). Maybe they will again? Sounds like a good time to me...

My husband and I are arriving on the 10th. We really want to check out Downtown Chicago the day before the show. If anyone is interested in joining us, we want to see the Sears Tower, the Art Institute, Maybe see some Frank Lloyd Wright structures, eat dinner somewhere interesting (someone has suggested a restaurant called, The Redfish), and anything else we get time for.

I watched "Ferris Beuller's Day Off a few days ago and had forgotten the ride they take in the Ferrari is through Chicago! The City is so beautiful, we can't wait!! Because we are very unfamiliar with the proximity of all the things we want to see and getting around the city via trains/buses/taxis, any advice from those of you from the area would be appreciated. Anyone who might be interested in joining us would be welcome as well (especially if you are familiar with Chicago)!

We plan on taking a train from O'Hare into downtown. Because we will be on the North side of the city, perhaps we should try to see sights in that area (limited time)! Initially we planned on taking the train back to the airport, near our hotel, but have been advised not to use this mode of transportation after dark. If this is the case, we will either have to shell out $ for a taxi (which I understand is quite expensive), or ride the train back before dark, which sucks.

Sorry this has gone on forever, only to finally get to the subject of Club Neo. That sounds like so much fun! We really would like to meet up before the show as well. I think some have mentioned meeting the same place as last time (can't remember the name, but it is a pizza place near the arena).
collette

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)