Who is going to Coachella?

Talk about tours here.

Who is going to Coachella?

Postby halo eighteen » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:09 am

Amazing festival, I've gone the past two years, and tickets for at least the first night are going to sell out FAST this year. :icon_eek:
halo eighteen

Postby adrasteia » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:14 am

I'm definitely going, regardless of the line-up. This year was my first time and I loved it. It was an experience I will never forget, and I came away with many new friends and loads of memories. Thank goodness for pre-sales, eh? ;)
adrasteia

Postby mstrnsrvnt » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:32 am

Okay someone tell me about Coachella. Is there seating? Lawn only, is it all day long, I need details please. Oh and by the way I will be going!!!!! Do you get pre-sale through ticketmaster or KROQ or is there somewhere else I need to sign up for now? Thanks for any and all info. :D
A fan site by the fans for the fans
modefan.com
mstrnsrvnt

Postby adrasteia » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:14 am

Coachella is a huge (I would say premiere for the US) music festival. It's literally an all day thing with dozens of bands playing. There's two stages and three tents, and it's in a huge field, so there's no seating. It's not one concert but many concerts :) Usually there is a presale via Ticketmaster, this will happen sometime after the line-up is announced in january or february...
adrasteia

Postby ZenMode » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:17 am

I really wanna go, but Depeche Mode is really making me go broke for the open-air concerts in Europe for 2006. If all goes well I'll attend because I also want to see Ladytron as part of the bill. :)
"Don't think. Feel. It is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory."
ZenMode
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby nrdstrm1016 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:28 am

I'll be there for sure as long as DM are confirmed. I like alot of the other "rumored" bands that are playing as well, but if DM play, it's a done deal...
Rob
nrdstrm1016

Postby mstrnsrvnt » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:34 am

Awesome!!! I really wanted to go a couple of years ago when The Cure played, but didn't have the time or the money to do so. But if Mode is there, then so am I. I was just doing research about it on the net and found some valuable info. I think I will be camping there too, anyone else? :)
A fan site by the fans for the fans
modefan.com
mstrnsrvnt

Postby jenihalo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:00 am

I'm going; but I'm definately getting a hotel room.
"You're a taquito with a moustache. And french fry fingers..."
jenihalo

Postby Leliel » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:03 am

Supposedly the webmaster for Underworld (another electro band) posted on the Coachella forums that DM was indeed confirmed... I'd wait for an announcement from Coachella or Brat, whichever occurs first.
And Then... a Depeche Mode Blog

"Everybody's got wings..." -Dave Gahan
Leliel

Postby saexciter » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:17 am

i'm going this year!!! even if i'm have to go alone! anyone else from texas going?
saexciter
DMMB Survivor

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)