***Calling Bay Area DM Fans***

Talk about tours here.

***Calling Bay Area DM Fans***

Postby DEVOTED_2_DM » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:36 pm

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE DM CONCERT NEXT FRIDAY IN SAN JOSE I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF. I'VE EVEN HAD DREAMS ABOUT IT. BUT I SEEM TO FEEL LIKE NOT MANY OTHERS SHARE IN MY ENTHUSIASM???? (OTHER THAN MY BEST FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND) WHERE ARE ALL THE BAY AREA DM FANS??? I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE AND I KNOW WE WILL BE OUT IN FULL FORCE AT THE SAN JOSE SHOW!!!! FOR SOME REASON I DON'T FEEL THE MOMENTUM BUILDING UP LIKE I SEE WITH OTHER AREAS IN CA SUCH AS LA AND SAN DIEGO. IS IT JUST ME??? MAYBE THIS IS WHY THEY ARE ONLY HAVING ONE SHOW IN THE BAY AREA?

THERE WILL BE A MEET UP BEFORE THE CONCERT IN SAN JOSE NEXT FRIDAY - 11/18. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME....I WOULD LOVE TO MEET MY FELLOW DEVOTEES. DON'T BE SHY!!!!!!!

DATE: 11/18
PLACE: BRITTANIA ARMS
ADDRESS: 173 W. Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA, 95113
PHONE: 408-278-1400TIME: 6PM
DIRECTIONS: http://www.britanniaarms.com/sanjose/directions.htm
DEVOTED_2_DM

Postby DMbabe » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:41 pm

I was born and raised in the Bay Area. Fremont to be exact. WISH I could be there to see my fave band preform in my hometown :(
When your lips touch mine
And I lose control
I forget I'm old
And dying
DMbabe

Postby DEVOTED_2_DM » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:46 pm

I'm sorry you can't make it either! :( Were you able to make it to any of the shows down there?
DEVOTED_2_DM

Postby DMbabe » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:01 pm

I went to the Dallas show just this past Tuesday. It was amazing! I want to see them again though SOOOO BAD before they end this tour!!!
And I lose control
I forget I'm old
And dying
DMbabe

Postby DEVOTED_2_DM » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:25 pm

You are soooooo lucky you already went to see the show. I'm jealous...I bet it was amazing! I have to wait another looooong week which is like torture because the anticipation is killing me.
DEVOTED_2_DM

Postby DMbabe » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:33 pm

Well be glad that you have something to look forward to. Now that the concert is over, I don't know what to do! Lol. It all happened so fast it was like a dream.
And I lose control
I forget I'm old
And dying
DMbabe

Postby miniMODE » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:15 am

I'll be at the san jose show I arrive there at like 4 pm (flying up from LA) 2nd row center :)
and I leave the next morning to go all the way down to San Diego. Wheres a good place for dinner???
I don't care if your going nowhere, just take good care of the world.....
miniMODE

Location: Los Angeles, Hello My name is Tumara, and I'm a DEPECHE-aholic.....

Horaaaay!

Postby DepechePup » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:20 am

I know what you mean! I can't wait until Depeche Mode come to the Bay Area! I'm glad i'm not the ony one enthusiastic about it. How long is the meet up going to last by the way?

7 more days!!!
DepechePup

Postby DEVOTED_2_DM » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:38 am

DepechePup wrote:I know what you mean! I can't wait until Depeche Mode come to the Bay Area! I'm glad i'm not the ony one enthusiastic about it. How long is the meet up going to last by the way?

7 more days!!!

OMG! The anticipation is killing me and I get even more excited reading about the other shows!!!! 7 more days and counting.....
DEVOTED_2_DM

Postby DEVOTED_2_DM » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:45 am

miniMODE wrote:I'll be at the san jose show I arrive there at like 4 pm (flying up from LA) 2nd row center http://forums.depechemode.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
and I leave the next morning to go all the way down to San Diego. Wheres a good place for dinner???

That's cool your coming to the Bay Area for their show...How did you get those awesome seats!!!!!
There is a meet up at the Brittania Arms which is really close to the SJ Arena/HP Pavillion...not sure how many DM Fans are going to show up, but they do sell food there too!!!! It's not that bad either and you will be in good company with your fellow DM devotees. You should come meet us there..here is the link they have the menu posted here:

http://www.britanniaarms.com/sanjose/index.htm
DEVOTED_2_DM

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)