Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby mikedarmonmode69 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:33 am

Will the boys and JB Kessler surprise us w a Rose Bowl size 101 celebration release? Screen or live?
I mean...
mikedarmonmode69

Re: 101

Postby sr400 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:29 am

Something like that is coming, in a way....

The final Berlin gigs were fully recorded. Whole Black Label Productions (Anton's production company) Crew was working at its fullest. Plus some of the fans involved on the documentary are already spoiling the surprise by posting photos of the shooting on their social media.

Don't know how is it gonna be released at the end but I guess will be more into a 101- Docu style with fans involvement rather the typical concert video.

Don't know how the fans were selected, I guess trough the Takeover, but I hate i did not contacted anyone before since I rode my motorcycle from Stockholm to Berlin for the final gigs, camping at nights, getting to know people and letting everyone know the purpose of my trip.I even recorded some gopro video from it. Maybe Anton could've used it :-/
sr400

Re: 101

Postby sashmode » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:19 am

sr400 wrote:Something like that is coming, in a way....

The final Berlin gigs were fully recorded. Whole Black Label Productions (Anton's production company) Crew was working at its fullest. Plus some of the fans involved on the documentary are already spoiling the surprise by posting photos of the shooting on their social media.

Don't know how is it gonna be released at the end but I guess will be more into a 101- Docu style with fans involvement rather the typical concert video.

Don't know how the fans were selected, I guess trough the Takeover, but I hate i did not contacted anyone before since I rode my motorcycle from Stockholm to Berlin for the final gigs, camping at nights, getting to know people and letting everyone know the purpose of my trip.I even recorded some gopro video from it. Maybe Anton could've used it :-/

Anywhere else you've shared this cool story?
sashmode
DMMB Survivor

Return to Depeche Mode Related