Australia

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby newborn01 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:21 am

aussieDMFan71 wrote:Umm, if 101(2 disk dvd) is available locally, then how come I had to import my copy from amazon.uk? I have NEVER seen it in any jbhifi outlets, nor any other stores like borders. If it was available, it was a long time ago.

Sounds like I was lucky to get mine here then. I bought it (yes, the 2DVD version) about 2-3 years ago in Sydney, from memory it was in an HMV, definitely in store. I saw the CD version in JB in the city recently too.
With or without words I'll confide everything.
newborn01
DMMB Veteran

Postby newborn01 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:21 am

chengdu wrote:+1

Daniel

+ 2

Looking forward to "Together"
With or without words I'll confide everything.
newborn01
DMMB Veteran

Postby jose' » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 am

this is probably a no no but here goes :D
Depeche Mode "Tour Of The Universe: Barcelona" video:

(NOTE FROM ADMIN: This is how you succeed in getting banned).
jose'

Postby ukozcd » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 am

aussieDMFan71 wrote:Umm, if 101(2 disk dvd) is available locally, then how come I had to import my copy from amazon.uk? I have NEVER seen it in any jbhifi outlets, nor any other stores like borders. If it was available, it was a long time ago.

As far as I am aware all the DVD box sets are multi region and we get the EU ones here with the occasional Australian sticker.

Is this a case of you asking if the DVD itself is available locally or locally as in a Region 4 release?

I know all my JB's normally stock all DM DVD's .
ukozcd

Postby Kisser » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 am

And when I squinted the world seemed rose-tinted
Kisser

Postby Kisser » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:42 am

deltaepsilon wrote:I can't really see it happening, considering the rather limited fan base here. Just look at our Top 50 chart... :(

Wow, your charts are about as shit as the charts in Ireland and the UK! I despair for the younger generation. Does nobody care about the shit to which our children's ears are being exposed? It's a form of child abuse on an international scale. The United Nations should step in.
And when I squinted the world seemed rose-tinted
Kisser

Postby jose' » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

just spoke to jb northlands and according to there system they have the deluxe pack
jose'

Postby aussieDMFan71 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:07 am

ukozcd wrote:As far as I am aware all the DVD box sets are multi region and we get the EU ones here with the occasional Australian sticker.

Is this a case of you asking if the DVD itself is available locally or locally as in a Region 4 release?

I know all my JB's normally stock all DM DVD's .

I spent a considearble amount of time before going the amazon route to get the 101 dvd, 3 jbhifi stores in melbourne, NONE of them stocked it.
aussieDMFan71

Postby aussieDMFan71 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 am

Picked up the deluxe dv/cd set of TOTU universe from JBHIFI Melb city store today, I spoke to someone from emi earlier this week(the set should of been out last week), they only got the stock in this week from O/S.
aussieDMFan71

Postby esli » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm

aussieDMFan71 wrote:Picked up the deluxe dv/cd set of TOTU universe from JBHIFI Melb city store today, I spoke to someone from emi earlier this week(the set should of been out last week), they only got the stock in this week from O/S.

I was at a JBHIFI store in Melbourne about 2 weeks ago and they had the delux dvd/cd set. I also found almost all DM cd's and all but Violator albums as vinyl. I even found Dave Gahan's 'Hourglass'.
esli
DMMB Member

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009