Message From LiveHereNow

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby Minky Starshine » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 am

XZ99 wrote:Could someone please comment on the quality of the Phoenix show? Any input would be much appreciated.

It's a good one but I think, performance wise, there are better from the North American Tour.
Minky Starshine
DMMB Survivor

Postby XZ99 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ99 Image
Could someone please comment on the quality of the Phoenix show? Any input would be much appreciated

Minky Starshine:

Thanks so much!
XZ99

Postby Astrid-DM » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Just got my RAH CD and its amazing. Funnily enough you don't always appreciate just how good Dave's voice is in concert but on the CD he sounds really good especially when you think they were coming to the end of a very long tour. It's also quite an emotional moment when Alan comes on stage and the crowd realise who he is - that comes across really well on the CD.
You can also hear some of the little mistakes and glitches on the CD - was it Fletch who comes in a bit too early on ETS? All these things make it so real again.
Astrid-DM
DMMB Veteran

Postby Gahan crazy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Astrid-DM wrote:Just got my RAH CD and its amazing. Funnily enough you don't always appreciate just how good Dave's voice is in concert but on the CD he sounds really good especially when you think they were coming to the end of a very long tour. It's also quite an emotional moment when Alan comes on stage and the crowd realise who he is - that comes across really well on the CD.
You can also hear some of the little mistakes and glitches on the CD - was it Fletch who comes in a bit too early on ETS? All these things make it so real again.

Yeah, it takes you back doesn't it? :D
Let me hear you speaking just for me...
Gahan crazy

Postby Lady Gah-Gah » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

mrsvee wrote:I got one yesterday!:D:D But it was addressed to someone called Arnold:confused:

Ha ha! I got one too, addressed to someone called Gerd. I guess the database has taken on a mind of its own...
And it's all there to see if you only give in to the fire within...
Lady Gah-Gah

Postby Pizza Freak » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 pm

mrsvee wrote:I got one yesterday!:D:D But it was addressed to someone called Arnold:confused:

Same here but mine was addressed to Silvan! Very stange:confused::confused:
Someone to hear your prayers.......someone who cares
Pizza Freak

Postby Nuala » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 am

0xcase wrote:My Dusseldorf 27th cd arrived a few minutes ago :D, it has the colors of the Germany banner on the side of the cd case :).

I've downloaded Dusseldorf 26th with my free download and it has a pdf, is it for printing the cover?

Hello,

when did you receive the email of shipping confirmation before receiving your cd?
I got 2 emails on the 14th and one on 15-4...still wait for my cd to arrive I live in the NL!
DM 2013-2014 Nice, Berlin, Paris, Nimes, Prague, London, Amsterdam, Vienna
Nuala
DMMB Survivor

Postby 0xcase » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Nuala wrote:Hello,

when did you receive the email of shipping confirmation before receiving your cd?
I got 2 emails on the 14th and one on 15-4...still wait for my cd to arrive I live in the NL!

Hello, I received the email on april 13th, I hope you get your cd soon :).
root@straylight # ./neuromancer
0xcase
DMMB Veteran

Postby robz777 » Mon May 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Nuala wrote:Hello,

I got my email on the 16th April, and still have not got them, even the replacement inlay cards have arrived. Sandbag are saying I must have it or it's at the post office because they have not had it returned to them. But they're wrong on both counts.
Bratislava,Budapest,Prague,London. Just a short tour this time :(
robz777

Postby robz777 » Mon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm

robz777 wrote:I got my email on the 16th April, and still have not got them, even the replacement inlay cards have arrived. Sandbag are saying I must have it or it's at the post office because they have not had it returned to them. But they're wrong on both counts.

For the O2 gig that is.
Bratislava,Budapest,Prague,London. Just a short tour this time :(
robz777

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009