Liévin, 17th january 2010

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby nanne59 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:12 am

I was in my bubble... and i'm again... ;)
User avatar
nanne59
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: France

Postby depman » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:03 am

Shame there are no changes to set list.
Things looked good when martin was doing a few different songs.
DM Veteran.
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!!
COYS
User avatar
depman
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:23 am
Location: west sussex,England

Postby eternallove » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 am

User avatar
eternallove
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: imr waiting for roro to come

Postby Recoil_be » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 am

Doubting a concert would start at 7 pm , we arrived at 8 pm and f%&#ing missed Nitzer Ebb. DM show was good, some nice switches compared to the June/July setlist. Atmosphere was ok but what a weird venue!

PS: That chick on the balcony left of the stage should get an invitation from the band to perform with them next time. She only calmed down after her 46th orgasm. ;D ;D ;D
Recoil_be
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Braine-L'Alleud, Belgium

Postby eternallove » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 am

Recoil_be wrote:Doubting a concert would start at 7 pm , we arrived at 8 pm and f%&#ing missed Nitzer Ebb. DM show was good, some nice switches compared to the June/July setlist. Atmosphere was ok but what a weird venue!

PS: That chick on the balcony left of the stage should get an invitation from the band to perform with them next time. She only calmed down after her 46th orgasm. ;D ;D ;D


:eek: at least she calmed down
User avatar
eternallove
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: imr waiting for roro to come

Postby CrniBombarder » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 am

eternallove wrote:One of those moments?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m_-W5yPKu0


Hahahaha, thanks for this!:)

"Very nice" indeed! I love Christian's drummings!

What did Martin say after Dave?
Moved by a higher love
User avatar
CrniBombarder
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Dubrovnik, Croatia

Postby eternallove » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm

CrniBombarder wrote:Hahahaha, thanks for this!:)

"Very nice" indeed! I love Christian's drummings!

What did Martin say after Dave?


I don't think Martin said anything after Dave, the video got cut off, or maybe he said "damn, I missed out on a real good live act":rolleyes:
User avatar
eternallove
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: imr waiting for roro to come

Postby eternallove » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm

CrniBombarder wrote:Hahahaha, thanks for this!:)

"Very nice" indeed! I love Christian's drummings!

What did Martin say after Dave?


Here's a better one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4_vplhmFTE
User avatar
eternallove
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: imr waiting for roro to come

Postby CrniBombarder » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 pm

eternallove wrote:I don't think Martin said anything after Dave, the video got cut off, or maybe he said "damn, I missed out on a real good live act":rolleyes:


Hahahaha!
I don't know... Thought I herad some mumbling there, was it from Dave or Mart I'm not sure:D

Seems like they were having so much fun last night!
Moved by a higher love
User avatar
CrniBombarder
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Dubrovnik, Croatia

Postby eternallove » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:50 pm

CrniBombarder wrote:Hahahaha!
I don't know... Thought I herad some mumbling there, was it from Dave or Mart I'm not sure:D

Seems like they were having so much fun last night!


Yes, it seems that they were having an especially gay old time.
User avatar
eternallove
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: imr waiting for roro to come

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests

cron