Live Here Now Shows

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Live Here and Now - The Continuing Adventure

Postby arkei » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Well, the DM website says the downloads are up and online, but the LHN website still says "preorder" and we still don't have emails with DL instructions or anything.

The story continues . . .
arkei

Postby mariojess » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 am

yep, bad service, I hope this will be available tomorrow. No more time.
mariojess

Postby abspara » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 am

52nd day, and counting....

I think the thing that bothers me the most about it is that they put up two tracks weeks ago on the Itunes DM pass (in sympathy and walking in my shoes) but they can't put the rest up for download.
abspara
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby ali190175 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 am

The last tour I bought Live here now in Montreal on the web site of DM, I received my cd on time, but this tour, there is no Montreal on the list ???

Strange ?
I'm French, sorry about my English
Fan since 1986
ali190175

Postby PainPainPain » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Wow - I may have my download ready for my holiday afterall - I leave on Saturday to see the Spanish leg of the tour :o)
PainPainPain

Postby abspara » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:46 pm

PainPainPain wrote:Wow - I may have my download ready for my holiday afterall - I leave on Saturday to see the Spanish leg of the tour :o)

I hope you are right. Maybe in the next few days they'll send us a email with further instructions.
abspara
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby nikacpokac » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Is there any difference in quality between the digital download and the deluxe CD version? I mean, I know there is, but is it significant - 'cause I'm quite broke now and it would be even hard for me to collect 10 quid to buy the download...

Make recommendations, and one more thing - I'll start to save money to buy some other gigs - which do you suggest?
nikacpokac
DMMB Veteran

Postby abspara » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 am

nikacpokac wrote:Is there any difference in quality between the digital download and the deluxe CD version? I mean, I know there is, but is it significant - 'cause I'm quite broke now and it would be even hard for me to collect 10 quid to buy the download...

Make recommendations, and one more thing - I'll start to save money to buy some other gigs - which do you suggest?

I would imagine the CD version would be a higher bitrate, and thus sound better overall. But the difference is not that great, unless you are looking for the absolute best, which would be buying the CD.
abspara
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby arkei » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 am

Download versions sometimes have a sound dropout between tracks. Other than that there is no difference. Of course since with the TOTU CDs, neither the download nor the CDs seem to exist beyond the perpetual promise of "soon."
arkei

Postby Daniman » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:41 pm

For all of you who purchased the Download: it works.
Go to depechemodelive.com, take the right link "members aria", fill in your details and you receive the link. I got the tip from a german forum, there are some guys who are already listening to tel aviv :)
Daniman

Next

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009