Announcement List - as of October 6th, 2008

Come here to read the latest board announcements (downtime, upgrades, et cetera). Also, be absolutely sure to read "The Rules Of The Board". It will answer MANY questions you might have.

Announcement List - as of October 6th, 2008

Postby Admin » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:13 am

OK. So, we used to have the Announcement List through our own email service. Then, we did it through Warner Brothers. Recently, we used the message board.

Finally, a proper solution has been found:

http://www.depechemode.com/phplist/?p=subscribe

You are all starting fresh. No forum accounts have been migrated to this list. You must go to the link, and fill out all the information, to receive any further Announcement List emails.

Again, to repeat, just because you have a forum account DOES NOT ensure that you will receive any more Announcement List emails. You must go to the link above, and enter yourself in!

Disclosure: This list is maintained solely by Depeche Mode, and will not be used in ANY WAY to spam you. You are signing up to this list to be notified of Site Updates, as well as any Depeche Mode specific promotions and news. Again, you will NOT be spammed!
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

sign-up

Postby seaofsin9_4ever » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 pm

to whom it may concern i signed up for the annocncement list hoping to get a pre-sale password, and i havent recieved any confirmation yet, usually how long does it take
seaofsin9_4ever

Postby Admin » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

seaofsin9_4ever wrote:to whom it may concern i signed up for the annocncement list hoping to get a pre-sale password, and i havent recieved any confirmation yet, usually how long does it take

You would have immediately been sent an email, with a link to click to confirm. Check your spam folder.

FYI, The list does not send you emails that were sent before you subscribed.
Admin

got it

Postby seaofsin9_4ever » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 pm

ok now my i ask how long it would take to recieve the presale p/w as im eager to get my tickets lol, ty 4 your help
seaofsin9_4ever

Postby Admin » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:23 pm

seaofsin9_4ever wrote:ok now my i ask how long it would take to recieve the presale p/w as im eager to get my tickets lol, ty 4 your help

The Announcement List is an email list. You start to receive emails after you subscribe.

The password was sent out before you subscribed. You will start receiving emails starting with the next one that will be sent out, most like on Friday.
Admin

Postby seaofsin9_4ever » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:49 pm

ok ty for your help.

The password was sent out before you subscribed. You will start receiving emails starting with the next one that will be sent out, most like on Friday.[/quote]
seaofsin9_4ever

Postby Byung-ki Ahn » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 am

I love dm
Byung-ki Ahn

Return to Board Information / Alerts