Confessions of a Gahanist

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby IFeeILoved » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:23 am

people, you if only guyz from dave's forum knew what kind of confessions you are posting here, you'd be slaughtered already Image
IFeeILoved

Postby Rhianna » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:03 pm

Bring it on. This chick is tuff. Image I'll fight for Martin anytime! Image
Rhianna

Postby jendymode » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:29 pm

i have yet to see anyone who likes pm slaughter anyone lol and its cool that gotta likes marts c2. Image
jendymode

Postby guncha » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:59 pm

it took me time to become dm fan. i got my 1st dm cd (ultra) back in 1999. i liked this album but i was into rock music that time and i have forgotten about dm soon. They returned in my life in 2001 when dm tour was announced in riga. their show in riga was the best i have ever seen. dave didn't impressed me much but martin and the power coming from dm were things to remember. impressed by their performance i obtained tons of their live boots and in 2002 i was totally into dm. after a friend of mine gave me a cd with c1 and lots of martin's songs i fell in love with his music. if in 2002 i caught myself listening dm more than other bands daily then in 2003 the same thing happened to martin. if i want some beauty i only have to turn some martin's songs on.
guncha
DMMB Veteran

Postby miniMODE » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:35 pm

Martin is da bomb!,, yoz gots to luvs dem boff!!! dave be the shizzle too!!! Image Image Image
miniMODE

Location: Los Angeles, Hello My name is Tumara, and I'm a DEPECHE-aholic.....

Postby gottaluvgahan » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:12 pm

wise words miniMODE. LOL! That sums it up for me.
Thanks everyone for your replies and thoughts.
I am still enraptured with C2. Image

I love what each of them brings to DM and to their solo projects with the individual strengths.

Does anyone else feel like we know them better now? That their solo projects allowed us to see a different side of each of them? I think that is a good thing.

And...I hope they work together again.
gottaluvgahan
DMMB Survivor

Postby the_mosters_guy » Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:38 am

You aren't a real gahanist anymore gotta becaue gahanists don't like album by Gore. Gahanists also don't write anything good about Gore.
the_mosters_guy

Postby strange88 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the_mosters_guy:
You aren't a real gahanist anymore gotta becaue gahanists don't like album by Gore. Gahanists also don't write anything good about Gore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
f**k YOU!!!LOVE YOUR GAHAN AND S**T UP!GO TO PAPER MONSTERS FORUM!SORRY
strange88

Postby strange88 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:58 am

Image Image Image Image Imagelike Sugarstar always does Image
strange88

Postby Darkroom » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:37 pm

C2... I loved it from the first second, I actually found it to be much better than I expected it. I was afraid it was going to be boring, but it has such interesting sounds...

I'm not Goreist nor Gahanist, I'm DMist, but C2 is really amazing in my opinion.
Darkroom

PreviousNext

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2