How do you like hourglass now?

Discuss Dave's "Hourglass" solo project here.

Postby ttg24v » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:29 am

Ine wrote:... after taking time to consider it /appreciate it/ ´taste it`;) & digest it:eek: :p *drum roll* I have come to the conclusion that ... *suspense* Yes, I agree with Martin;): HOURGLASS is MY Album of the Year:D :) :cool: ;)

I thought this was funny b/c I get the impression that you actually ate the album.

I can say I may have been harsh at first, but taking this album for what it is without any preconcieved notion and pretending I never heard of DG or DM, I do like it more than before. I think many of the songs are really good and the vocals on all songs are excellent as expected. I think it would be intersting to hear a song or two from this on the next DM tour, maybe Mart could sing one, maybe Dave could even open for DM. Who knows. Its good work.
ttg24v
DMMB Survivor

Postby irenekoehler » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:36 am

Totally agree! The more I listen to the album, the more I love it. I have to admit I even blew out my sub-woofer listening to Kingdom. Thanks alot Dave! :)
irenekoehler

Postby Princess Twinkle » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:01 pm

nadejda wrote:Many of DM fans I've spoke to do not really understand this album at all.But it's not for me! I do LOVE this one-and I do belive-it's a great one. So many specific,tender words, such a colourful,sexual and exciting music!!! Ilove it! It gives me power to live & to love...So it's my opinion.

You took the words right out of my mouth!
I'm trembling, you heal me.
Princess Twinkle

Postby svista » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:20 am

I like every song. I like the album very much, I feel it is part of my soul too, but unfortunately it cannot be so. And every time when I listen to Dave’s Hourglass I find myself, it seems to me so, and I think that I am not in my right mind) I’m writing these lines now and think what’s the use of my life? I don’t want at the end of my life say: hey, dudes, I found out for what I’d been here. And time/life was wasted vainly. . And no time to do something, no time to live real life! But now I have time and nothing else. It’s horror. I thank Dave, in particular, for his great album. It’s my deliverance.
svista
ignoring the F.A.Q.

You caught me...

Postby Ine » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:31 am

ttg24v wrote:I thought this was funny b/c I get the impression that you actually ate the album.

I am quite capable...:eek: :eek: :eek: --->:D :p :) ;)
------------------------------------------------
Ine

Postby katdm » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:34 pm

at the entire capacity
good job with this album
„Look at you all, with your hands up to a song you don't even know.”
katdm
DMMB Survivor

Postby newborn01 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:37 pm

It is an awesome album, I hope the 'Saw Something' video gets some airplay when the single charts. The songs grow on you with every listen, and I think in terms of what Dave wanted to achieve with only his second solo LP, he has been very successful.

A postscript - our NYE celebrations in Sydney had an hourglass image on the Sydney Harbour Bridge ... so appropriate.
With or without words I'll confide everything.
newborn01
DMMB Veteran

Postby Angel81 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:45 pm

I love Hourglass and I'm never tired of listening to it!
Reach Out And Touch Dave!:)
Angel81

Postby Princess Twinkle » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:47 pm

I love this album more and more and more...
I'm trembling, you heal me.
Princess Twinkle

PreviousNext

Return to Hourglass forum