LOST Season 3

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

LOST Season 3

Postby JennDM » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:36 pm

OK, LOST fans, let's have it! I searched but couldn't find the old LOST thread, so I started a new one esp for season 3.
This crippled, crooked mess
JennDM

Postby the sinner IS me » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:05 pm

More craziness again!

Animal cages?? so i'm thinking this is where the experiments were done on the animals, like that polar bear in the first season(i think?)

How did they get all that info on Jack and his family?!? i'm wondering if he'll find out who is sister is, from australia...my guess last season was Claire, but who knows.

And they finally showed the original village that the Others lived in....who the hell are these people???

goodness...so many questions...here we go again! :D
Come say hi on Facebook. :cool:
the sinner IS me

Postby myjoydm » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:29 pm

the first 5 minutes, WOW. What is up with the others normal neighborhood.

Yeah, in addition to the polar bear (cages). Jack is in the aquarium, for the shark?? remember in the ocean....
myjoydm
DMMB Survivor

Postby HeatherReMix » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:43 pm

Seeing that village was intriguing, and of course I'd love to know which Stephen King book they were reading.

But that Juliet really annoys me. Every time she gave that bemused, patient smile to Jack I wanted to shake her until her teeth rattled in her head! :mad: Wench. I'm glad that your muffins got burned.

Tons of new questions, no answers as usual. Fine. I expected that. But I spent most of the episode completely p*ssed off anyway. An aquarium? Animal cages? A file about Jack's life? Puh-leeze. No matter what the writers say, I smell X-Files all over again... thank God I jumped from that ship just before the last season.

I'll watch next week anyway. Because I'm a moron? Because I'm a masochist? Because at least it's not The War at Home? :rolleyes: Maybe all 3. But when I start losing interest in a show during the season premiere, well, that's a sign that I not might be watching come the season finale.

p.s. As a Pittsburgh girl, I know my ketchup. The bottle of ketchup on the beachside table was Heinz, not Dharma. Plastic, not glass. Do they buy their condiments from Amazon Grocery beta? ;)
HeatherReMix

Postby JennDM » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:06 pm

[quote="HeatherReMix"]
p.s. As a Pittsburgh girl, I know my ketchup. The bottle of ketchup on the beachside table was Heinz, not Dharma. Plastic, not glass. Do they buy their condiments from Amazon Grocery beta? ]

I didn't know Amazon delivers to "The Others, Strange Island in the Pacific Ocean, Somewhere near Australia."

Does that quality for Amazon Prime?
JennDM

my bad...

Postby JennDM » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:07 pm

That's "qualify".
JennDM

Postby Kimtoy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:07 pm

It's been mentioned on other boards that the book they were reading was Carrie. People have mentioned the parallels between that book (telekenesis) and Walt. Who ever knows what is going on?
I want to do more than survive I want to rub it in your face. Dresden Dolls
Kimtoy
DMMB Veteran

Postby HeatherReMix » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:17 pm

JennDM wrote:I didn't know Amazon delivers to "The Others, Strange Island in the Pacific Ocean, Somewhere near Australia."

Does that quality for Amazon Prime?

LOL! :D
HeatherReMix

Postby FirmBeliever » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:12 am

HeatherReMix wrote:But that Juliet really annoys me. Every time she gave that bemused, patient smile to Jack I wanted to shake her until her teeth rattled in her head!

Oh, me too. She was very patronizing and annoying.
Toothbrush! You've come back to me!
FirmBeliever
DMMB Veteran

Postby the sinner IS me » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:31 am

found some other things to ponder on a LOST myspace group:

-->this was mentioned in a previous post, but i'll mention it again anyways...at the beginning of the show, the book club was talking about the book 'Carrie' by Stephen King, which deals with telekenisis, which i think they were testing on walt...and who knows...may try with more of the LOSTees.

-->apparently the leader of the so-called AA meaning was part of the book club. I missed that, but downloaded the ep, so i'm gonna hafta check it out. it was also mentioned, that that meeting may not have been an AA meeting, but maybe of doctors/scientists possibly...i think its very possible that they are playing on our assumptions that it was an AA meaning, b/c of Jack's dad's known alcohol problem.

-->Juliette mentioned to jack that he would start hallucinating if he didn't eat...then jack starts hearing his father's voice from the intercom. it was mentioned that maybe all the water, that he let in was a hallucination. there really wasn't any trace of water afterwards and neither one of them seemed to be wet whatsoever?!?!

-->there's something odd with Juliette having all that info on Jack, including having his father's autopsy report. Was this something the 'others' did themselves?? it was mentioned that when jack found the coffin in season 1, it was empty(which i can't remember, but will hafta check out). and then also brings me back to the theory that everybody on that plan, was 'planned' to be on that plane.

-->did you notice at the beginning of the ep, after the earthquake type shaking...everybody ran outside and was looking up into the sky as if they were expecting a plane??? was this something they were waiting for.

-->it was also mentioned by somebody that they thought it looked like the plane fell apart after it had gone through some type of 'force field', if you will. there's supposedly a picture that displays this, but i haven't seen it yet.

i'm sure there's more from the ep that i can't remember. any thoughts? other revelations??:rolleyes:
Come say hi on Facebook. :cool:
the sinner IS me

Next

Return to Not DM Related