On your cd this week 8march

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

Postby 1981. » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:56 am

Modesty wrote:
But, there´s a cd player in my livingroom.
And I know what horrible noices a cd player can make, like.....No, I won´t even go there..Makes me too scared


Jees you must be realy scared messing up your post like this...:eek:
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell
User avatar
1981.
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:44 am
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)

Postby Modesty » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:59 am

1981. wrote:Jees you must be realy scared messing up your post like this...:eek:


The scariest thing is : I didn´t do anything for that post to mess up!
Must be that cd player..I´m even more scared now if possible :confused:
'Happiest Girl'
User avatar
Modesty
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: The home of Stjarna (Stockholm, Sweden to be more exact)

Postby 1981. » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:02 am

Modesty wrote:The scariest thing is : I didn´t do anything for that post to mess up!
Must be that cd player..I´m even more scared now if possible :confused:


chicken!!!!! I'm not even around, then you have to get scared, remember that I know where you live??? I might be hiding under your bed with my laptop in stead of Prince or Bryan Ferry
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell
User avatar
1981.
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:44 am
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)

Postby Modesty » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:04 am

1981. wrote:chicken!!!!! I'm not even around, then you have to get scared, remember that I know where you live??? I might be hiding under your bed with my laptop in stead of Prince or Bryan Ferry


PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!
I have a weak heart!!!:D:mad:
'Happiest Girl'
User avatar
Modesty
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: The home of Stjarna (Stockholm, Sweden to be more exact)

Postby 1981. » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:15 am

Modesty wrote:PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!
I have a weak heart!!!:D:mad:


OK, I'll sneak out of the window again.... Sleep tight;)
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell
User avatar
1981.
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:44 am
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)

Previous

Return to Not DM Related

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest