A heads up about what you can, and can not post...

Talk about tours here.

A heads up about what you can, and can not post...

Postby Admin » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:47 pm

A small Tour F.A.Q.....

The rules:
* You *MAY* post images, video clips and audio clips to this board (links to, not physically embedding the content on the message board).

* You *MAY NOT* sell recordings on this board.

* You *MAY* offer to trade shows with people, but it would be cooler if you just threw the show on a site like http://www.dimeadozen.org.

* Most venues *WILL NOT* let you record a show, or take pictures. Depeche Mode are not authorizing any fans to record any of the shows on the tour, or break the restrictions that are on your concert ticket. If you happen to take some good pictures, or some good audio/video, post it on the board.

* Steventoo (our "Number 2" moderator) will be creating "sticky" subjects for each show. PLEASE (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) keep the board tidy, and post your content (comments, opinions, et cetera) about specific shows in their specific threads. There is no need to make new threads.

* If you think you have taken an especially good image at a show, we welcome you to contact the webmaster (me) about featuring your images in the Past Tours photo archives. Email me FIRST (don't just send the images). DO NOT post comments or questions to me on the board. I don't read the board as much as our "Number 2" moderator.

I think that's about it. Again, remember, selling is bad. Trading is good. Free downloads are best. :)

BRAT
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby rhondo-cmd » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:48 am

Thanks for the clarification, BRAT.
Strangelove007, you NEED to send those 3 photos to BRAT as he lists...so far, they are the best I've seen posted (and there have been some good ones). Just my two cents...
Much Mode Love
Chris D

Even when you're justified, be dignified - T Smiley
rhondo-cmd

Postby Strangelove007 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:36 am

rhondo-cmd wrote:Thanks for the clarification, BRAT.
Strangelove007, you NEED to send those 3 photos to BRAT as he lists...so far, they are the best I've seen posted (and there have been some good ones). Just my two cents...
Rhondo-cmd, what can I say, Your always so kind...thanks to you and to all my "Mode" friends all over the world. Your comments on this message board as well as in my e-mail have made me so happy that I shared my photos with you all. I love Depeche Mode!! BRAT~ How can I forward you a few Hot pics of the Tampa show? Thanks again! Claudia
;) I'm always willing to learn when you've got something to teach...
Strangelove007

Postby rhondo-cmd » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:43 am

Strangelove007 wrote:Rhondo-cmd, what can I say, Your always so kind...

:D

BRAT~ How can I forward you a few Hot pics of the Tampa show? Thanks again! Claudia

http://www.depechemode.com/forthemasses/webmaster.html or, if that doesn't work (I don't think you will be able to add your pictures there), I think the email address is webmaster@depechemode.com. Let me know if you need any assistance. Would LOVE to see those pics posted on the Tour pages. (Make sure you list date/location when you send them.) ;)
Much Mode Love
Chris D

rhondo-cmd

Huh?

Postby MadMission » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:45 am

* You *MAY* offer to trade shows with people, but it would be cooler if you just threw the show on a site like www.dimeadozen.org.

Am I completely dense? Does this mean I can't post extra tickets to the shows on this website? I prefer my tickets to go to the real DM fans so they get first dibs on them at face value price and they don't go to scalpers. Don't want to sell them on ebay because they may fall into criminal hands. I sold two MSG floor seats at face to a devoted fan on this website. Please help me decipher the "may trade" rule. Thanks.Image
MadMission

Postby rhondo-cmd » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:48 am

MadMission wrote:* You *MAY* offer to trade shows with people, but it would be cooler if you just threw the show on a site like www.dimeadozen.org.

Am I completely dense? Does this mean I can't post extra tickets to the shows on this website? I prefer my tickets to go to the real DM fans so they get first dibs on them at face value price and they don't go to scalpers. Don't want to sell them on ebay because they may fall into criminal hands. I sold two MSG floor seats at face to a devoted fan on this website. Please help me decipher the "may trade" rule. Thanks.http://forums.depechemode.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif

He's referring to trading recordings of shows, not tickets.
Much Mode Love
Chris D

rhondo-cmd

Postby MadMission » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 am

Thank you kindly....just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to DM jail.
MadMission

Postby Strangelove007 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:56 am

Admin wrote:

* If you think you have taken an especially good image at a show, we welcome you to contact the webmaster (me) about featuring your images in the Past Tours photo archives. Email me FIRST (don't just send the images). DO NOT post comments or questions to me on the board. I don't read the board as much as our "Number 2" moderator.

Ok, I got it...I sent Brat an e-mail now I'll just see if he's interested ...then...I send images when and if he requests them...we'll see...
;) I'm always willing to learn when you've got something to teach...
Strangelove007

Postby kludji » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:16 am

Admin wrote: Again, remember, selling is bad. Trading is good. Free downloads are best. :)

BRAT

exactly! :D
kludji

Postby rhondo-cmd » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:59 am

MadMission wrote:Thank you kindly....just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to DM jail.

glad to help...be glad to spring you...AFTER using your tickets! ;)
Much Mode Love
Chris D

rhondo-cmd

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)