to the Dave Gahan fans...wat kinda fan are you?

A forum for Dave's "Paper Monsters" project.

Postby LOVEDEVOTION1 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:59 pm

I love Dave and his solo PM album was great but I just love him even more with DM....there is just something about his vocals with Martins lyrics that I just can't get enough of.
GLO-DMLVR
LOVEDEVOTION1

Postby Christie » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:59 am

The Cat wrote:Welcome to the bunch of crazy fans Gahan's lover! Still I doubt we can discuss who loves more to get a whole lotta Dave! It's "unmeasurable"!

That chat thing would be great, but I'm already paying enough phone bills I guess, sigh:icon_frow

that's why i'm switching to dsl... :icon_wink
Christie

Postby Christie » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:46 pm

you're sh****g me?! i'm in the philippines, which in my opinion is far from civilization (i'm filipino, so i can say that), and we have dsl..

i'm sorry.. :icon_frow
Christie

Postby Christie » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:10 am

ah, violator... one of my favorites.. i'd rather have dave walkin around the street in my town rather than dsl anyday! you lucky girl..:icon_wink
Christie

Postby Ilse101 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:00 pm

The Cat wrote:Oh, I can't, DSL doesn't reach this bloody village I live in and the satellite version is too expensive! And I'm in the very middle of civilised Europe!:icon_mad:

OMG, you should move. Cuz that seriously is freakin' weird. I have cable :D not sure how it works but it's super fast.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby depechelove » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:55 pm

gahan_fiend wrote:Do u only like him for DM? Or do you guys like is solo stuff???????

I am a HUGE FAN of Dave Gahan solo! He should of branched out YEARS ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with him/her.
depechelove

Previous

Return to Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters