i think martin is brillant

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

i think martin is brillant

Postby jet » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:09 pm

hello iam from argentina and i really think that martin is the best without him dm is nothing
his songs are beatifull but he is such a weird guy anybody think the same way.:icon_eek:
jet

yes...

Postby EverythingCounts » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:14 pm

I think Martin is the most brilliant song writer in the world. His words speak to me like poetry and I think he has an incredible voice. DM would not be the same without Martin, Dave or Fletch. And just for the record...I miss Alan.
EverythingCounts

hmm

Postby srntyinthenght » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:50 pm

i think martin is very special!! of course dm wouldnt be without him, but thankfully we still have who we have to keep it going. as far as wierd goes...depends on what your definition of wierd is...to me he is normal. alot of people deny what makes them tick, where martin embraces it.
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

Postby EverythingCounts » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:09 pm

I like your avtar. That picture is fabulous.
EverythingCounts

mart is special

Postby nona lee » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:09 pm

jet wrote:hello iam from argentina and i really think that martin is the best without him dm is nothing
his songs are beatifull but he is such a weird guy anybody think the same way.:icon_eek:

i don't think mart is weird, AT ALL, he's just a very special man, in every sence of the word...
of course he's brilliant and i think everybody knows that. too bad you noticed so late...

kisses to everyone, and specially to MART
nona lee

Postby EverythingCounts » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:07 pm

nona lee wrote:i don't think mart is weird, AT ALL, he's just a very special man, in every sence of the word...
of course he's brilliant and i think everybody knows that. too bad you noticed so late...

kisses to everyone, and specially to MART

Me too. Lots of kisses to Martin. I look forward to seeing, hopefully, on DM's next tour.

Dreaming of 2005...
Mandi
EverythingCounts

Postby acinommoni » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:42 pm

Martin is definitely a great songwriter!!!! very brilliant!!!!
acinommoni
DMMB Elder

Postby jet » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:18 pm

nona lee wrote:i don't think mart is weird, AT ALL, he's just a very special man, in every sence of the word...

kisses to everyone,
and s

pecially to MART
yes he is a very special man and i know that everybody knows but i think he is a very strange man and that makes him much wonderfull and of course i dont noticed late .:icon_wink
jet

Postby Padan.Fein » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:05 pm

jet wrote:i really think that martin is the best without him dm is nothing:

...and you are not the only one who think like that...;)
Everything was said before
Padan.Fein
DMMB Veteran

Postby jet » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:29 pm

[quote="Padan.Fein"]...and you are not the only one who think like that...]iam happy for that thank you for let me know i just think maybe martin is such a normal guy and everybody who like dm think that he is the best songwritter and the best singer and beatifull and bla, bla ,bla.........................and he is only a musician and the truth is that dm is not the same since alan gone:icon_bigg
jet

Next

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2