Martin is the Coolest

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Martin is the Coolest

Postby steveknc » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:08 pm

hooray for Martin, lets hope he strikes some more unforgettable lyrics in the MODE!
The Fire Still Burns
steveknc
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby thepechy » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:40 am

I still don't understand why is Martin tending to write songs for Dave. I love Martin's solo singing very much. Home, Breathe, Sister of Night, It Dosen't Matter Two are the best songs from ONIP. Moreover, his tour was very perfect and I enjoyed it much more than PM and last two tours of depeche mode. However, it is nice to see him on the stage BUT at the same he is VERY decent as a top frontman.

WHY MARTIN WHY ??? I AM WAITING FOR YOU NEXT SOLO ALBUM !!!
thepechy

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:45 am

I'm glad he's starting to write for Depeche Mode. And you're right thepechy, Martin is great as a frontman but still, I'm happier that he's doing something for DM instead of another solo.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby DefinitelyModed » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:52 am

I'm so happy we'll have another DM record. I like C2 very much, but it lacks the complexity of any DM record. I think the production was a bit lazy on C2.

@Ilse: thanks for the avatar change. seeing W on this site was disturbing. We all prefer Dave :icon_wink
DefinitelyModed

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:59 am

DefinitelyModed wrote:I'm so happy we'll have another DM record. I like C2 very much, but it lacks the complexity of any DM record. I think the production was a bit lazy on C2.

@Ilse: thanks for the avatar change. seeing W on this site was disturbing. We all prefer Dave :icon_wink

for a second then I thought you meant Wolfsheim and I was like what!! LOL. I get wht you mean though and yes it was disturbing and that's what I was going for.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby DefinitelyModed » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:02 am

sorry for the ambiguity displayed by W. it's just that certain names shouldn't be spoken often...
DefinitelyModed

Postby EverythingCounts » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:21 pm

steveknc wrote:hooray for Martin, lets hope he strikes some more unforgettable lyrics in the MODE!

I can't imagine anything but greatness coming from Martin. He has always had a way of taking me to another place with each of his words. Can't wait to hear the stories told in the next album...:icon_wink
EverythingCounts

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2