meaning of life(martin)

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby EverythingCounts » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:21 pm

srntyinthenght wrote:
i think martin is a brilliant person, and no matter what happens in the future, im grateful for all the years he has given his heart. my life would not be the same without depeche mode, and im sure anyone who responds to this will feel the same way.

heather in san diego:icon_smil

Great post.

I couldn't have said it more perfectly.

Martin's words, his beautiful voice, and DM will always be a part of my heart and soul. I've never been so moved by music before and I too am very thankful for the gift of DM.

I look forward to the next album. My heart waits in fever anticipation for new music from the greatest band in the world. As I do not know if Martin reads any of the posts in his forum, I hope he knows how we feel. With that being said;

Thank you Martin.

Mandi
EverythingCounts

Postby Ilse101 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:30 am

blue_dress_ca wrote:I just want you to know that time is a bitter-sweet memory in my mind, but it helped shape me as I am today, so hold on to memories from here and now. I can tell you are a beautiful person today, which is very obvious in the way you express yourself.
It's a beautiful thing to be a DM fan. And thank God for Martin! :)

Hey thank you very much :) Believe it or not your words really mean a lot to me. I have gone through a lot of changes (more in the past few months than ever) and DM has been there all along; as an infant, as a child and now as a teenger becoming an adult. You're very right there as well. One should hold on to one's memories cuz after all, in the end, that's all one has. And yes, thank God for Martin and DM for the great music :)
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:50 am

[quote="EverythingCounts"]Great post.

I couldn't have said it more perfectly.

Martin's words, his beautiful voice, and DM will always be a part of my heart and soul. I've never been so moved by music before and I too am very thankful for the gift of DM.

I look forward to the next album. My heart waits in fever anticipation for new music from the greatest band in the world. As I do not know if Martin reads any of the posts in his forum, I hope he knows how we feel. With that being said]Im totally agree with you.Depeche Mode is my life too and there's no Depeche Mode without Martin Gore.As well as Dave Gahan or Andy Fletcher...And don't forget Alan Wilder eather.I listen this music at home,on the street,on the bus,in my bed before sleeping,non-stop,and i gest can't get enough of them.:p
depechelovedave

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:54 am

depechelovedave wrote:Im totally agree with you.Depeche Mode is my life too and there's no Depeche Mode without Martin Gore.As well as Dave Gahan or Andy Fletcher...And don't forget Alan Wilder eather.I listen this music at home,on the street,on the bus,in my bed before sleeping,non-stop,and i gest can't get enough of them.:p
...i just can't get enough of them...:icon_bigg
depechelovedave

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:26 pm

Hi there! My first DM song listened was 'World in my eyes',and that happened in 1990. Well...since then my life has changed a lot. I truly can say that Depeche Mode teach me english,because i didn't know the language,so i couldn't understand what that boys have to say(but i love their music). So,i took a dictionary and i start translating the lirycs,one by one. It was hard for me to get all their material,because of the country that im leaving in,Romania(witch is a 'beautiful country',my fellow romanian knows why). Thanks to the internet that i've descovered about 5 years ago. Than i had all the Depeche Mode lirycs,and than i was truly happy...To explane to you what i mean with 'beautiful country'...well,i found the Exciter in our music stores after one year and a half from the release day and after i manage to get it from a friend in Denver.So...i'm just curious haw long have i need to wait for the 'The Singles 81-04'?!...But why am i complaning when i have so many beautiful music that i can listen any time and any place?...Peace...:icon_bigg
depechelovedave

meaning of life(martin)

Postby depechelovedave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:27 pm

Hi there! My first DM song listened was 'World in my eyes',and that happened in 1990. Well...since then my life has changed a lot. I truly can say that Depeche Mode teach me english,because i didn't know the language,so i couldn't understand what that boys have to say(but i love their music). So,i took a dictionary and i start translating the lirycs,one by one. It was hard for me to get all their material,because of the country that im leaving in,Romania(witch is a 'beautiful country',my fellow romanian knows why). Thanks to the internet that i've descovered about 5 years ago. Than i had all the Depeche Mode lirycs,and than i was truly happy...To explane to you what i mean with 'beautiful country'...well,i found the Exciter in our music stores after one year and a half from the release day and after i manage to get it from a friend in Denver.So...i'm just curious haw long have i need to wait for the 'The Singles 81-04'?!...But why am i complaning when i have so many beautiful music that i can listen any time and any place?...Peace...:icon_bigg
depechelovedave

Postby hotrodnick72 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:34 pm

ive said this before on the depeche board i dont know why people call them depressed mode theyve always breathed love and life into me any time ive felt like giving up and checking out 4ever marts words have made me stronger and want 2 keep trying and its true that in the end all youre left with is your memories and all my memories since my teenage years have depeche in them
hotrodnick72

Previous

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2