being patient

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

being patient

Postby srntyinthenght » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:16 am

the last news was on what.. september 1st? hmm there has to be something coming soon. miss the beautiful smile!!:icon_cool the words, the lessons, the truth. ive listened to every album at least twice in the past couple months. i even got something from a collector in england... love it by the way, its framed and out so i can see it everyday. on the advice of member dm im not going to be sad, just patient. im sure everything will work out, and i'll get to see them live at least one more time.:p
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

Postby CrispyNeptune » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:16 pm

Patience is a virtue!!! :)
CrispyNeptune

Postby thepechy » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:29 pm

I am waiting for Gore's solo album. I hope he won't write anything for Dave.
thepechy

Postby thepechy » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:31 pm

Mistakes in the last post. The correct post:

"I hope he is waiting for Gore's solo album. I hope he won't write for Dave anything."
thepechy

Postby acinommoni » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:45 pm

patience!! A lot of patience!!
we can only waiting for patiently and then....
acinommoni
DMMB Elder

Postby what_ever » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:24 am

DM wrote:It's such a cliché, but once again [thepechy], <!--StartFragment -->Depeche Mode is greater than the sum of its parts.
Don't you notice the seemingly corrected post from thepechy ( the post you replied to ) was more incoherent than the previous one ? :icon_bigg
by the way, thepechy was the banned boarder formerly known as the_moster_guy ( and not monster ), i recognize his/her bad typings and negative and poorly provocative statements.
what_ever

Postby what_ever » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:27 am

acinommoni wrote:patience!! A lot of patience!!
we can only waiting for patiently and then....
I hope it would help you to wait... :
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=51038285&cdi=0
... but it's just the proof MLG isn't currently working on a recording studio :icon_razz
what_ever

Next

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2