hey everybody where did martin go?

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby Ilse101 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:41 am

I hope is writing for a new DM album. He lives in Santa Barbara if I'm not mistaken. BTW, tha'ts such a beautiful place.
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

convention

Postby srntyinthenght » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:58 pm

how was the convention ????tell all , im very sad i missed it. theres always next year?:icon_frow
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

:(

Postby srntyinthenght » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:51 pm

thanks for the info...i read all the feedback and im not sure what to think. there was alot of negative stuff. what was with these gangsters? although im not sure what anyone expected, dm hasnt been active for a bit. but hopefully all in this thread are right, and martin is cranking out songs, and we will have a masterpiece in our hands by this time next year. i will definately go next year!!!:icon_smil
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

??

Postby srntyinthenght » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:42 am

has anyone noticed since the announcement of the new album, not too much has been posted in this side of the forum? where are all the martin lovers these days? although i am very excited about the new things to come, martin is still my favorite. im eager to hear the songs he has for us.( now daydreaming ):icon_wink
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

Postby wild4dm » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:29 am

I Think You Are Truly In Love With Mr.martin L Gore!! I Don't Know If You Accept E-mails, I Tried A While Ago, I Was Wondering If You Have The Cd Of His Piano Sessions, If So , What Do You Think Of It.
wild4dm
DMMB Veteran

Postby srntyinthenght » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:47 am

i wouldnt say that i love martin gore, i dont even know him. if i ever had a chance to talk to him there would be so much id want to say...not your normal what have you been up to conversations, but i'd want to talk about what makes him tick. i have heard the piano sessions, i like them. its martin "raw" :)but i do not own them:( i definately admire his genius. the way he can tell a story with just a few words, and move you with a few chords. it would take a book to explain exactly how i feel about it all...and im sure it would be boring to most. IM me sometime.
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

Previous

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2