hey everybody where did martin go?

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

hey everybody where did martin go?

Postby srntyinthenght » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:04 pm

i was just wondering if my worry was shared about the fate of our music .im ASSUMING martin is writing , writers always write !i look back and it has been a wonderful couple decades with martin and dm ...it makes me sad to think that it may be done , please somebody tell me its not done ???? i dont need rumors , or speculation , just opinion ...have to stick to the f.a.q.
BRAT....can you give your opinion?:icon_razz
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

my opinion

Postby mlogan@banksfirm.com » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:40 pm

I don't think it is over. At least that is what I hope for every day I listen to DM. I can't imagine Martin not writing. Someone as gifted as he is needs to express himself artistically. His words have moved so many people for so many years. The thought of no more DM makes me sad as well, so I try to deny that as a possible reality. I too would like some official news on what the guys have been up to or what there calendar looks like in the coming months, but we have to be patient.:icon_wink

If it makes you feel any better, I honestly think there will be another DM album and I think it will be some time next year or so. If... there was no likelyhood of that happening, I think we would have already heard by now. "Reach out and touch faith." It will happen. :icon_smil
mlogan@banksfirm.com

typo

Postby mlogan@banksfirm.com » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:43 pm

Sorry about the typo in "likelihood". So embarrassed...... :p
mlogan@banksfirm.com

thank you

Postby srntyinthenght » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:33 pm

i was hoping to hear positive opinion , and thank you for the happy thoughts . my sadness was eased a bit :icon_smil
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

faith

Postby srntyinthenght » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:59 pm

i missed alot of dm stuff from 96-01 ...my life had taken a strange turn , and it was near impossible to keep up in the middle of the midwest .so i kick myself now , because ive been catching up , i missed alot of good stuff . one more chance to see them , to hear martin live .my only dm concerts i saw were the 3 in san diego for violator ...which were all awesome by the way .ive never really been an ultra obssesive active fan , but more interested in the music and the words .i wouldnt want that to be gone .ive had martins words to turn to for many years , even in my break from dm knowledge ...i had my cds and i listened to them loud and proud in the middle of a one horse town :icon_smil
thank you for making me feel better , i need it right now .
p.s. im back in california now and i kiss the ground every day!!:p
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

convention

Postby srntyinthenght » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:15 am

i want to , i live in san diego so its not far ...is the pre-party still at hard rock ? whats the deal with tickets to the convention ??who , what , when , how much etc. ? i know its up here somewhere , but im lazy , just got off work .:icon_eek:
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

torn

Postby srntyinthenght » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:14 am

i really do want to go ...i dont know if its possible .i wish it were on a saturday ....kids , work ...oh to be young again..:icon_frow
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

Next

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2