BRAT - Server is back up (MLG update...)

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

BRAT - Server is back up (MLG update...)

Postby Admin » Sat May 22, 2004 2:56 am

http://www.martingore.com/news/index.html

Working on getting the Archives Concert Series back up and running...

BRAT
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby Nane » Sat May 22, 2004 6:36 pm

Well, it's better than nothing ?! A bit dusty one year ago... But very interesting this DJ set and it's terrible for the boarders I suppose, not to have the entire songs !

If some of you are interested by this DJ set interview, I have it, in his complete form, maybe I could do copies or something.

I'm just a little sad, not to see all the sites more alive, exciting and with real exclusive and longer stuff as we can have on some others sites of artists... It's not your fault at all Brat, you do your job, maybe another business question...
Nane

Postby Admin » Sun May 23, 2004 1:24 pm

Nane -

The solo record is done. There's no new news for anything at the moment, therefore nothing new to put up. I am scrounging around on backup discs and tapes trying to find "new" content.

I only just got the XFM set, hence the upload, and you can blame copyright laws for the editing.

BRAT
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby Nane » Sun May 23, 2004 3:31 pm

Thanks for the answer Brat, and if you can find some pearls... it would be... well, you know...
Nane

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2