Who should sing a duet with Martin?

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby depechelove » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:33 pm

[quote="Rhianna"]Put that in english, please. Who the hell is Granny Ogg? She must have a beautiful voice... ] The first word means 'unscrupulous'.I don't understand the rest of the text.What the f*** he wanna say about Martin?
depechelove

Postby Voev_kr » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:00 pm

depechelove wrote:Shame on you.How could you say such horrible nonsense.Martin is the brain of D.M.,he's the music,the words and the voice of D.M....Shame,shame,shame.
My dear fellow, I am so sorry BUT
that doesn't mean that he has voice.
The voice is physical characteristic.
And if you don't know, good artists exist simply in what they make, and consequently are perfectly uninteresting in what they are.I suppose Martin doesn't care about the way his voice sounds when there is s.th. he wants to express otherwise he is not a good artist(which is possible, unfortunately,but I don't believe it).
However, his voice is dreadful and sometimes (worse) sounds female and he can't hide it.
Maybe his talent is blinding for you, maybe you are not realists.
I don't care.

About what I've written еarlier-Terry Pratchett.I am sure I spell it correctly.
Voev_kr
DMMB Member

omg

Postby srntyinthenght » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:35 pm

im absolutely shocked...i dont know what to say about that. have you heard martin sing? one caress, question of lust, home????? sounds like a woman??? uhhh ok???:icon_eek:
srntyinthenght
DMMB Member

Postby I?Everything » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:56 pm

Voev_kr wrote:Maybe his talent is blinding for you.

And deafening for you? If you can't hear his talent, then that's the only explanation I can come up with to explain your remarks here on HIS site that you took the time to register on. Please waste your time somewhere else.
I?Everything

Postby Shred » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:32 pm

Beyz Ash wrote:http://forums.depechemode.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gifI'd like to ask y'all who you think would be a great singer for Martin to team up with in a duet???????? (male or female!)

MARTIN GORE AND DAVID GAHAN
Shred
DMMB Veteran

Postby wild4dm » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:05 pm

[quote="Voev_kr"]My dear fellow, I am so sorry BUT
And if you don't know, good artists exist simply in what they make, and consequently are perfectly uninteresting in what they are.I suppose Martin doesn't care about the way his voice sounds when there is s.th. he wants to express otherwise he is not a good artist(which is possible, unfortunately,but I don't believe it).
However, his voice is dreadful and sometimes (worse) sounds female and he can't hide it.

MARTIN GORE IS AN AMAZING SINGER WITH A DEEP VOICE!!
I"M A FEMALE WHO CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIS DEEP VOICE! MY DAUGHTER IS "9" YEARS OLD AND TOLD ME HE SINGS REALLY GOOD WHEN "ONE CARESS" WAS ON IN MY CAR!! DON'T BE SO UPSET THAT MARTIN IS MORE THAN JUST A GOOD ARTIST!!
wild4dm
DMMB Veteran

Postby depechelove » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:01 am

srntyinthenght wrote:im absolutely shocked...i dont know what to say about that. have you heard martin sing? one caress, question of lust, home????? sounds like a woman??? uhhh ok???:icon_eek:
..Thanks! :)
depechelove

Postby depechelove » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:02 am

DM wrote:Are you sure you are listening to Martin?
..Thanks! :) I just listen 'lover man'..beautiful.. :)
depechelove

Postby depechelove » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:05 am

wild4dm wrote:
Voev_kr wrote:My dear fellow, I am so sorry BUT

MARTIN GORE IS AN AMAZING SINGER WITH A DEEP VOICE!!
I"M A FEMALE WHO CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIS DEEP VOICE! MY DAUGHTER IS "9" YEARS OLD AND TOLD ME HE SINGS REALLY GOOD WHEN "ONE CARESS" WAS ON IN MY CAR!! DON'T BE SO UPSET THAT MARTIN IS MORE THAN JUST A GOOD ARTIST!!
Thanks all of you there! :)
depechelove

PreviousNext

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2