Who should sing a duet with Martin?

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby Junior_Level » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:59 am

Martin and Gustavo Cerati...That would be awesome!!!
Junior_Level

Bono and Sinead

Postby TinaS » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:33 pm

I would like to see Bono singing with Mart, generally curious how it would sound if U2 and Depeche would do something together ...
Sinead O'Connor would be interesting too, but she`s out of the music business, right ?
TinaS

Postby modette78 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:00 am

TinaS wrote:I would like to see Bono singing with Mart, generally curious how it would sound if U2 and Depeche would do something together ...

Oh! IF ONLY!!! :icon_smil
modette78

Postby Rhianna » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:27 am

Martin and Bono are the best. That would be weird seeing them together onstage. Can you imagine that? Two totally different personalities.
Rhianna

Postby modette78 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:12 am

Rhianna wrote:Martin and Bono are the best. That would be weird seeing them together onstage. Can you imagine that? Two totally different personalities.

Yeah, it would be so weird and I don't think it'd ever happen but I'd still love it to! :icon_wink
modette78

Postby Leia » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:25 am

Bono for sure. I love Stevie Nicks, so she would be the female of my choice. She writes some amazing songs too. :icon_wink
Leia

Postby Reemo03 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:57 am

Ok, let's get dangerous, peeps! :)

Martin and:

[women]
Kristy Thirsk/Pat Benatar/Aimee Mann/Siousxie/Shonan Knife (...just kidding:p).....

[men]
Peter Murphy/John Maher/Garth Brooks (*teehee*....j/k again ;p)/Pete Burns/Michael Penn....

...some potentially way interesting combinations.
"The world we live in and life in general.....all the way up in ya."
Reemo03

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana (corn...soybeans...cows...We have it all.)

Postby Rhianna » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:41 am

Leia wrote:Bono for sure. I love Stevie Nicks, so she would be the female of my choice. She writes some amazing songs too. :icon_wink

I totally agree. I'm a huge Stevie/Fleetwood Mac. It would be nice to hear Martin with Stevie. Very nice. :)
Rhianna

Postby Leia » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:53 pm

Rhianna wrote:I totally agree. I'm a huge Stevie/Fleetwood Mac. It would be nice to hear Martin with Stevie. Very nice. :)

Hey Rhianna, Great minds! :icon_bigg
Leia

Postby mannONE » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:28 pm

i totally agree with the ideas of Morrissey, Andy Bell and Bono. in my warped mind though i'd love to hear him with Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, or Josh Caterer of Smoking Popes/ Duvall fame. actually Robbie Williams would be a great idea too, his track with neil from PSB sounded awesome.
mannONE

PreviousNext

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2