Who should sing a duet with Martin?

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby robert M » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:34 am

IMAGINE - Martin - arr/keybs/back vox Tricky - lead
Kraftwerk - sounds
:icon_smil :icon_cool :icon_smil :icon_cool :icon_smil :icon_cool :icon_smil :icon_cool

What a show. . .
robert M
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby Dragonarse » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:48 am

Yeah! that would be cool!
Or something bizarre, Martin with Peter Gabriel. Their song writing styles are stikingly simliar, I think together thay could do something really interesting. Besides, it would be dreamy to have two of my boyfriends in the same song.

OR Martin with Kate Bush, the woman who inspired both Sarah Brightman and Tori Amos to steal her act.
Dragonarse

Postby cookie » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:01 pm

beth orton, alison goldfrapp, tori amos, pj harvey, ozzy osbourne
"did I sell my soul for pleasure like this ...........?"
cookie
DMMB Survivor

Postby Rhianna » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:18 am

After hearing Martin on the new Client album, I have to say it sounds very good! Very impressed with their latest album and having Martin's familiar voice pop up was heaven. ;)
Rhianna

Postby modette78 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:14 am

Dragonarse wrote: OR Martin with Kate Bush, the woman who inspired both Sarah Brightman and Tori Amos to steal her act.

Kate Bush - I'd be happy to hear her duet with ANYONE if it means a new song by her! :icon_smil
modette78

Dave Gahan

Postby mlogan@banksfirm.com » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:26 pm

Martin should sing a duet with Dave. Those two compliment each other better than anyone else. I wish they would get there sexy asses back into the studio soon.
mlogan@banksfirm.com

Postby modette78 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:39 am

mlogan@banksfirm.com wrote:Martin should sing a duet with Dave. Those two compliment each other better than anyone else. I wish they would get there sexy asses back into the studio soon.

Here, here!
modette78

Postby nona lee » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:21 pm

Beyz Ash wrote:http://forums.depechemode.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gifI'd like to ask y'all who you think would be a great singer for Martin to team up with in a duet???????? (male or female!)

I personally think that heavenly voice would sound magical paired with the likes of Tori Amos or Sarah Brightman. And the song...hmmm...now that requires a bit more thought. Let's see what you guys have to say!!!

cheers!
Beyzzzzzzzzzzz

i think Mart's it's perfect and he doesn't need someone to give that special sound, but i agree that with Tori will be awesome! i like her music and Tori with Mart for me it'll be beautiful...
but i still keep my first and only choice... he and i will be the perfect duet. ji ji!
nona lee

Postby Tonmeister Jones » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:27 pm

Dunno if somebody already put this (I didn't have time to read every page) but I wouldn't mind hearing Martin doing a duet with Nick Cave.
Tonmeister Jones

Postby Padan.Fein » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:56 pm

Brett Anderson
Everything was said before
Padan.Fein
DMMB Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2