home live

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby guncha » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:10 pm

as some of you might have noticed martin performed a 'full' version of home during the singles and exciter tours.
in the contrast acoustic piano version of home were done in c2 tour.
though i love a acoustic piano, i prefer dm tours versions a bit more, despite the fact home was really great before STD. what about others?
guncha
DMMB Veteran
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:26 pm
Location: riga, latvia

Postby brak108 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:27 pm

ummmm... i dont know what STD stands for apart from Sexually Transmitted Disease... lol
User avatar
brak108
DMMB Survivor
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:34 pm
Location: Ajax, Ontario, Canada

Postby IFeeILoved » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:55 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brak108:
ummmm... i dont know what STD stands for apart from Sexually Transmitted Disease... lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
same here...
Image lol
User avatar
IFeeILoved
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Russia

Postby Ilse101 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:19 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IFeeILoved:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brak108:
ummmm... i dont know what STD stands for apart from Sexually Transmitted Disease... lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
same here...
Image lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here Image
Ilse101
DMMB Elder
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:00 pm
Location: LA, CA

Postby guncha » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:22 am

to brak, ifl

your knowledge of 'a night with MLGore' tour setlist is incredible!
maybe you should check http://www.martingore.com/tour/index.html
guncha
DMMB Veteran
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:26 pm
Location: riga, latvia

Postby IFeeILoved » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:30 am

well, at least we got the disease right Image
still, i don't like shake the disease abbreviated like STD Image Image it sounds perverted...

as for the topic - now I can say - I love acoustic versions *more more more* Image
User avatar
IFeeILoved
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Russia

Postby Ilse101 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:35 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IFeeILoved:
well, at least we got the disease right Image
still, i don't like shake the disease abbreviated like STD Image Image it sounds perverted...
Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha perverted and appropriate; Shake the Disease (STD)=disease
Ilse101
DMMB Elder
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:00 pm
Location: LA, CA

Postby Rhianna » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:02 pm

That was too funny to read. Image

I loved "Home" live. Martin always does an excellent job in concert. He is very strong in his singing capabilities. That and his hand movements. heh

Aye ayeayeyayeeeeee
Rhianna
 
Posts: 5632
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Texas

Postby Beatmaster101 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:07 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhianna:
I loved "Home" live. Martin always does an excellent job in concert. He is very strong in his singing capabilities. That and his hand movements. heh

Aye ayeayeyayeeeeee<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially in Singles Tour, the whole performance was excellent.

Agent Orange
User avatar
Beatmaster101
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 1:00 am
Location: Athens, Greece

Postby MelissaLovesGore » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:06 pm

Home live May 6th, 2003 .......priceless :O) Image

I love every version of this song :O) Image
User avatar
MelissaLovesGore
DMMB Survivor
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:13 pm
Location: Redondo Beach, California

Next

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest