Confessions of a Gahanist

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby gottaluvgahan » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:10 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the_mosters_guy:
You aren't a real gahanist anymore gotta becaue gahanists don't like album by Gore. Gahanists also don't write anything good about Gore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MOSTERS_GUY: (you really should re-register - that misspelling has got to be embarassing for such a die-hard Dave fan.) Your attitude sucks in general and you should keep your posts to Dave's board. Just my opinion. Image

Who told you you could define "Gahanist" and tell me what I am?

I ALWAYS had a respect for Martin's talent within DM. It is only lately that I have come to love his voice and C2. I just previously had a greater affinity for Dave but NEVER a dislike for Martin.
gottaluvgahan
DMMB Survivor

Postby jendymode » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:07 pm

monster..youre wrong..there are many out there who enjoy both cds. you dont have to just like one or the other..so youre wrong. Image
jendymode

Postby gottaluvgahan » Wed May 05, 2004 8:13 pm

It has been brought to my attention *ahem* that some may think I have ditched Dave for Martin. Nothing could be further from the truth. Dave's still mah boy. I've never dreamed of Martin, but Dave still shows up - I think that shows who's in my heart. Mmmmmm....Dave dreams....arrgggghh *drool*
What would DM be without Martin's beautiful mind and Dave's incredible voice? Not DM. I have appreciation for both of them and I think everyone who is a DM fan should feel that way. See what I'm saying?
gottaluvgahan
DMMB Survivor

Postby CrispyNeptune » Wed May 05, 2004 8:29 pm

gottaluvgahan wrote:It has been brought to my attention *ahem* that some may think I have ditched Dave for Martin. Nothing could be further from the truth. Dave's still mah boy. I've never dreamed of Martin, but Dave still shows up - I think that shows who's in my heart. Mmmmmm....Dave dreams....arrgggghh *drool*
What would DM be without Martin's beautiful mind and Dave's incredible voice? Not DM. I have appreciation for both of them and I think everyone who is a DM fan should feel that way. See what I'm saying?

Attagirl!! ;)
CrispyNeptune

Postby acinommoni » Wed May 05, 2004 10:06 pm

crispyneptune: it's ok what you say but you can prefer one of them more than one other.
I usually dream of Dave too!
acinommoni
DMMB Elder

Previous

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2