Solo Martin

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby anabcn » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the_mosters_guy:
Martin did his solo because Dave was going to wirite and tour too. Martin is not a solo artists because he is only covering his songs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dm history is thanks to Martin as brilliant as is!!!

Dave is ONLY a good singer,no sense for me to compare them!!!
anabcn

Postby liquid diamond » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:38 pm

Uhm.

He's teasing us again (monster).

And he's doing well!! Image Image

Image Image
liquid diamond
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby IFeeILoved » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:28 am

i kinda miss him (mosters guy)
he was so weird it was fun Image
IFeeILoved

Postby the_mosters_guy » Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:36 am

I just wanted to say Martin is not solo artist. He covers other artists, he knows he can't write anything anymore and also he is weak frontman. So no doubt - his solo is very weak.
the_mosters_guy

Postby strange88 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:02 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the_mosters_guy:
I just wanted to say Martin is not solo artist. He covers other artists, he knows he can't write anything anymore and also he is weak frontman. So no doubt - his solo is very weak.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
aga...of course....david is the greatest solo artist in the world!!!please remember what did he do last 20 years???as i remember he sang Martin's songs!!!then S**T UP!!!
strange88

Previous

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2