Das Lied vom einsamen Madchen

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby JaveDMode » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:17 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Susanne:
Mart's german sounds good (and sweet Image ). Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well there you go, and that's coming from a German!
JaveDMode

Location: A cold black room, shadowed by a veil of gloom... Houston, Texas, U.S.A.

Postby CrispyNeptune » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:29 pm

I can actually read German and I think his German is alright,I just need to know what German ppl think of it!
CrispyNeptune

Postby Darkroom » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:00 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JaveDMode:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darkroom:

I like the way he says 'bevor' cos it sounds just like 'before' Image

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's cuz v sounds like f in German, and besides, that is what it means anyway!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOO REAAALLLYYYY??? ImageImageImage *slightly saracstic* Image It's not like I don't know about languages man! Image
Darkroom

Postby DarkMode » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:11 pm

His German is quite good. Image In "Das Lied Vom Einsamen Mädchen" is just one little mistake in his pronunciation. He sings "und hätte eine Sehnsucht" instead of "und hatte eine Sehnsucht". Image

But he speaks his best German when he's drunk. *lol* Image Image

Marcel
DarkMode
DMMB Veteran

Previous

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2