sad valentine's night with counterfeit2

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby broken120 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:20 am

:sigh:i don't have a girlfriend.tonight i'll listen martin in my dark room.and try to cry. Image
broken120
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby Sabry » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:50 am

Dont' worry about it...I will probably listen to Martin or DM or Dave as well....tonight...in my room...alone....but tomorrow I will celebrate with my friends SINGLES DAY!!!!! So...don't worry about it...cheer up!!!!!!!! Image
Sabry
DMMB Veteran

Postby soze » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:06 am

hey guys well i'm single but i'm out to crewe in england for a DM party yipeee. so be happy and thats because your single like me you haven't had to fork out on cards, flowers etc LOL

Image Image
soze
DMMB Elder

Postby Sabry » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:44 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by soze:
hey guys well i'm single but i'm out to crewe in england for a DM party yipeee. so be happy and thats because your single like me you haven't had to fork out on cards, flowers etc LOL

Image Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Image Image Image Image
Sabry
DMMB Veteran

Postby michaelsparrow » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:24 am

Hope everyone is in good spirits today. If youre gloomy, dont be.. I enjoy writing, when i'm either end of the black or white side in a manner of speaking..
Listening to good music and just being content within one's inner self. camomile tea is really nice while watching a good film. Valentine's day is a day of caring, loving and being supportive.. Not just a day for couples. I hope I bring light to whomever reads this reply. Cheers,
-Michael
michaelsparrow

Postby CrispyNeptune » Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:50 pm

I'm in love with life and that's the most important thing to me
CrispyNeptune

Postby gottaluvgahan » Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:27 pm

Don't sit and cry! Sometimes love can be so complicated and confusing that you wish you were alone. So who is to say what is better?

To quote a wise man:
"There was a time when all on my mind was love. Now I find that most of the time, loves not enough, in itself."

This is my Valentine's theme.
gottaluvgahan
DMMB Survivor

Postby Strangelover » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:15 pm

True. Why dont we just go out to the clubs tonight and prey on the other lonely. I need the touch of a woman, bad.
Strangelover
DMMB Survivor

Postby gottaluvgahan » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:27 pm

Go on, have fun, I'm at work. Image
Prey on the lonely. Your bad.
What's your Valentine's theme, strangelover?
gottaluvgahan
DMMB Survivor

Postby broken120 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:13 am

well thanks guys for your replies.but its sad when everyone sharing their times with their lovers though.well i listened yesterday counterfeit2.and i think martin knows how to make us cry and give us happiness sometimes.thank you martin.
broken120
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Next

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2