i was too young!

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby nona » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:48 am

we never had the chance to go to a dm concert ...we're only 17 years old! we were 7 when dm came to Chile!... WE HOPE SOMEDAY TO HAVE THE HONOR OF BE IN A CONCERT WATCHING THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST...DM PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
NONA LEE & NATY GAHAN
nona

Postby nona » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nona:
we never had the chance to go to a dm concert ...we're only 17 years old! we were 7 when dm came to Chile!... WE HOPE SOMEDAY TO HAVE THE HONOR OF BE IN A CONCERT WATCHING THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST...DM PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
NONA LEE & NATY GAHAN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
when i bought counterfeit i thought " this is gonna sound like dm" but it didn't ...hearing MART doing songs he likes since a kid makes it very special, and i just loved it! thanx mart for being you! i love u...
nona

Postby Ilse101 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:09 pm

I'm 17 too!!. Yeah I was too young to attend the previous concerts Image And like I don't have kewl parents who were into DM to take me but I'm old enough now Image
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby flavia » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:49 pm

17 you say??!!! Well I was really worried that at my age (21) nobody takes me seriously when I say that I breathe DM... They say..."Phuah...what do you know about DM? What were you doing when people on Pasadena were waving hands on NLMDA?" Indeed I was learning how to read and write...but it doesn't make any difference...It is really childish to discuss a preference(or obsession... Image) in terms of age...
By the way...Nona, can you tell me how you started to like DM? I am really curious...
flavia

Postby flavia » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

DMMB Member (60+ posts) posted March 07, 2004 01:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah, i always blame my mom for having me too late and missing out on the 80's. Parents suck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My number of posts, excluding deleted posts: 338 | From: Southern California | Registered: June 29, 2001 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well...let's take it differently...You've "grown up" together...in a way...he, he, he Image
flavia

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:35 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by flavia:
17 you say??!!! Well I was really worried that at my age (21) nobody takes me seriously when I say that I breathe DM... They say..."Phuah...what do you know about DM? What were you doing when people on Pasadena were waving hands on NLMDA?" Indeed I was learning how to read and write...but it doesn't make any difference...It is really childish to discuss a preference(or obsession... Image) in terms of age...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that is so true. Not only with DM but any of my points of view, I guess they can't believe that in fact I'm really that great Image HAHA, well at least great taste in music Image
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby strange88 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:16 am

ImageHA-Ha...i'm only 15...(almost16)...Shame,but what can i do???
strange88

Postby strange88 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:23 am

what can i say,i don't want to play anymore...i can't stop this emotional violence....HM....Why i'm writing it now? Image..maybe unstability teenage psychic????(is there this word in English?) Image
strange88

Next

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2