a solo album with songs written by Gore

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby what_ever » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:32 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jendy mode:
(...) "Crap" and "sucks" dont cut it...
even i dont use those words at all.. (...)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
"Lie to me... but do it with sincerity..." Image
You aren't really honest here ( but i don't want to make researches to prove it ). But whatever... "it doesn't matter Image
what_ever

Postby jendymode » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:28 pm

jendymode

Postby Beatmaster101 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jendy mode:
no not fans lol basicly feeling like they HAVE to be around eachother...having to follow exciter...i seen one of the few mart interviews where he feels pressure to make a great album..just things like that..and pressures of their own.
feeeel me? Image <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There will be at least a 4 year period after Exciter...which came 4 years after Ultra...that came 4 years after SOFAD!

And in the meantime, Dave (basically), Mart and Fletch do what they feel like to... ok, but there's a limit to that. 4 years is not a short period at all, and if they feel any pressure, let that pressure transfered into creation for the next DM project.

About the topic: I would expect a solo album, written by Martin, only in the case DM split... but even then, I would not have the same expectation listening to it... the songwriter may be the same, I have huge respect for his capabilities and personality, but DM is not only Mart... it's also Dave and Fletch.

Agent Orange
Beatmaster101

Postby depecheblue » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:55 pm

for future ref. there is nothing wrong with CONSECUTIVE criticism. now im not fond of the c2 project..but i do respect mart..so normally ill try and keep it respectful, would like the same in return. thanks Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stay on daves board jendy
depecheblue

Postby jendymode » Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:04 pm

ya know..some folks were askin me to show up...lets stay on topic shall we? Image
jendymode

Postby guncha » Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:15 pm

to jendy mode

i don't want to flame but it is a bit stupid to compare the voices of dave and martin. you have already done it in vulgar imitations topic at gahan's board. i didn't comment it then and i won't do it now.

"and speaking his mind in interviews that you did not agree with..not a reason to judge someones work. its seperate." - no it is not seperate!

1st. nobody is judging dave here but sharing the opinions only.
2nd. have you noticed that lots fans are annoyed because of dave's interwievs and behaiviour? it is enough to dislike his solo efforts in some cases. for instance, read comments at various boards why lots of fans WON'T buy dave's dvd. the works and words by dave has a great impact on public thought about the pm project. keep it in mind!
guncha
DMMB Veteran

Postby depecheblue » Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:43 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by guncha:
to jendy mode

i don't want to flame but it is a bit stupid to compare the voices of dave and martin. you have already done it in vulgar imitations topic at gahan's board. i didn't comment it then and i won't do it now.

"and speaking his mind in interviews that you did not agree with..not a reason to judge someones work. its seperate." - no it is not seperate!

1st. nobody is judging dave here but sharing the opinions only.
2nd. have you noticed that lots fans are annoyed because of dave's interwievs and behaiviour? it is enough to dislike his solo efforts in some cases. for instance, read comments at various boards why lots of fans WON'T buy dave's dvd. the works and words by dave has a great impact on public thought about the pm project. keep it in
mind!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well said
depecheblue

Postby brak108 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:35 pm

SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

*quietly slips out of thread, leaving people wondering what i am on*
brak108
DMMB Survivor

Postby Rhianna » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:04 pm

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

Blah...

That pretty much sums up how I feel with the Martin-bashing. Image

I'd love to hear a solo album by Martin. I'd rather have another DM album though. Image
Rhianna

PreviousNext

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2