C2 tour setlist

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby guncha » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:33 pm

it wouldn't be correct to compare C2 tour with dm tours but i am sure martin is great as a live solo singer. when i started to download dm live bootlegs, ETS and other songs with dave were the first i listened to. after c2 tour i finally discovered martin and nowadays i click martin's songs at first in my winamp player.

i think everything was great in his c2 tour. i loved how he peformed cover songs. loverman, the way he was playing with voice. candy says, by this river, lost in stars, NYBOME - songs which touches your soul. in my time of duying, stardust, i cast a lonesome shadow - a perfect way to open a show.
i didn't fall in love with c2 from the first time; i wanted some time to put up with it. live bootlegs helped me a lot and now i am totally into c2.

it was great to play the love thieves, songs from OWILM single; all of them fit perfectly with c2. also sweetest perfection for the first after WVT, the geatest dm tour ...
his piano session was even better than during the exciter tour. i coudn't imagine IYR on piano - very intimate song. before his tour i was sure he will do ETS and on may 7th i got a song i wanted the most. AQL as a classic from dm times ... and on piano - even better than ever. STD i have no words to describe it ... also home, condemnation, WIMS ...
guncha
DMMB Veteran

Postby Admin » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:19 am

Flames and replies deleted.

DO NOT make me have to repeat this. If there is a person being an asshole on the baord, DO NOT interact with that person. Instead, please fill out the complaint form.

Resume topic.

BRAT
Admin

Postby rain1200s » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:48 am

flames?
whats that
rain1200s
DMMB Survivor

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2